Practice Report?

SoDak_LV_Fan

Was wondering if anyone will have a practice report if not today tomorrow? I'm particularly interested to see how the team has responded to a loss against a team they should have won.
Hopefully this is the wake-up call they get so we don't have 14 losses again this year.

Reactions: 1 person
Patience. Fingers will update the practice thread soon ,that is his usual practice. In the meantime practice will be trips to the fridge followed by 12 0z. arm curls.

fingers does football :)

but i would like to know what has went on this past week too

Damn, can't even remember who said that? Allen somebody... f'n old age! :(

Do you really need a practice report? Warlick will tell reporters that the team had a good week of practice, that they worked on things, that she likes the effort in practice this past week--in sum, all the vaguely positive coach-speak for which she is known. And then, after the game, she will scratch her head and wonder why the team didn't do the things they'd talked about before the game.

Reactions: 3 people
Positive vibes from observing a new offense against a zone defense.Everyone up beat about progress being made in movement and passing......if you believe this like I did in preseason reports of Holly implementing a new offense then I have some other proclamations for you .Besides, Holly has said for 4 years now that practices have been good and all that needs to be done is carry that over into games.....

Positive vibes from observing a new offense against a zone defense.Everyone up beat about progress being made in movement and passing......if you believe this like I did in preseason reports of Holly implementing a new offense then I have some other proclamations for you .Besides, Holly has said for 4 years now that practices have been good and all that needs to be done is carry that over into games.....

Those Hokies are AWESOME, aren't they Alex? I remember attending my first Ringling Brothers Circus when I was in 8th grade, and it often looks like this staff and team believes that they're performing under The Big Top and not on a basketball court! What a circus act!

VN Store

Back