Game Thread Lady Vols at Penn State

Date: Sunday, Nov. 20, 2016
Time: 5:00 p.m. ET

TV: Big Ten Network

stream BTN2Go > Tennessee at Penn St. on 11/20/2016

the Lady Vols are ranked 13th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 13th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

as all ways Go Lady Vols :hi:

PSU got beat by Drexel and whipped up on three HS teams. I think we are much more tested.

I want to see a team that responds like it has been responding. SO far they have not "played down to their opponent." And they have yet to struggle against anyone.

I want this to continue.

UT by twenty, with it never in doubt,,,,Is what I think it should be.

FYI, Comcast carries BTN as part of its Sports and Entertainment package. Channels 289 and 824 here in the northeast.

Reactions: 1 person
Penn State played better against UT last year than most of their other games. They are the first big lineup the LVs will have played. Nunn, as some boarders have mentioned, should get opportunities to play down low. Will not in my opinion be an easy game. The game they lost in reading the PS review they went cold at a time that Drexel began to rain 3s.

go LVs.

Reactions: 1 person
I am so forward looking to this game!

Should tell us all about who this Lady Vol team is going to be this season.

At least I hope it does....

I downloaded BTN app on iPad and was able to watch some football games last night in checking to see if it would work. Excited to be able to watch the game. I have Directv but there were many tv providers listed.

I downloaded BTN app on iPad and was able to watch some football games last night in checking to see if it would work. Excited to be able to watch the game. I have Directv but there were many tv providers listed.

I downloaded the app as well, and was able to sign in with my cable provider. It seems that it will allow me to access the games as well.

Will be watching Directv BTN Channel, muting the sound and listening to Mick!

DTV best sports package.

VN Store

Back