2017 softball schedule released

LVJeff

2017 Softball Schedule Loaded with Marquee Matchups - University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site - Softball

They're back in the Mary Nutter tournament in Palm Springs, CA and I'm so glad. That is such a great tournament. I'm looking forward to attending.

Oklahoma is on the schedule again. Hopefully the team shows up for that game instead of getting blown out like last time.

But the big news is Tennessee hosts the SEC softball tournament in May. Get your tickets early!

Go LV softball!

Reactions: 3 people
probably just me but I get the feeling that we'll be seeing the field in Oklahoma City this year...also, believe we'll win a championship in the next two to three...just a feeling...:eek:k:

GO LADY VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
I like the makeup of this team.Great speed,adequate power led by Gregg and Geer. Should be improved defensively.
The key with this Team will as always be pitching.....Moss is currently the only dependable starter.....
Hopefully one of the newcomers will develop into a quality SEC level pitcher.

The end of the schedule is brutal. UK,Bama,LSU,A&M, and Florida in a row. We will be battle tested by the NCAA TOURNAMENT

This is exciting! Sure would love for the Lady Vols to be the next SEC program to win the national championship in softball.

Need a dependable second pitcher and need production out of RH hitter Lockman, plus Rowland and the freshmen.

VN Store

Back