So...All Those Pics Just A Decoy

hokievol12

on "Images" site where Rennia Davis has 25-30 photos of Tennessee football players, Holly, etc? God, I hope I'm dead wrong...but this could be by design to protect her real choice! If not, it's the most obvious trail leading to a school selection that I've ever seen!:unsure: Please Lord, I'll completely give up drinking if you allow it to be the latter!:salute:

Reactions: 1 person
:crossfingers:...BTW...know you're lying about the drinking...I understand...:biggrin:

GO LADY VOLS!

on "Images" site where Rennia Davis has 25-30 photos of Tennessee football players, Holly, etc? God, I hope I'm dead wrong...but this could be by design to protect her real choice! If not, it's the most obvious trail leading to a school selection that I've ever seen!:unsure: Please Lord, I'll completely give up drinking if you allow it to be the latter!:salute:

What images site?

What images site?

Just type in her name...Rennnia Davis...and look down the page for photos of her....there are pics of the other 3 signees..."volnation"icon. "Inside Tennessee", Coach Reaves, etc. I really think she has great interest in Tennessee...but like the guy who caught his "gal" with another man...we really don't know what is happening out of plain view!:blush:

Just type in her name...Rennnia Davis...and look down the page for photos of her....there are pics of the other 3 signees..."volnation"icon. "Inside Tennessee", Coach Reaves, etc. I really think she has great interest in Tennessee...but like the guy who caught his "gal" with another man...we really don't know what is happening out of plain view!:blush:

GREAT ANALOGY!!!:mf_surrender::mf_surrender::mf_surrender::mf_surrender:

Hey, Dude, leave my ex-wife out of this!

serveimage

If I did go up there, she'd just fall in love with me and refuse to leave the state, lol

I better stay home...

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back