Good story about South Carolina

lvocd

I know Tennessee has two-and-a-half months and other huge games to play well before they face the Gamecocks, but my ohhhhh MY! I'll just say that our players and staff have their work cut out for them. Glad to see that Kaela Davis is finally happy and thriving.

I'm also intrigued by Staley's approach to this team. Interesting story.

Kaela Davis, Allisha Gray make immediate impact for South Carolina Gamecocks

I actually cheer for the Gamecocks because I think Dawn is first class, especially how she treated Holly last year and took up for her in public when Doris Burke criticized Holly as a coach during the Notre Dame game. & they always give respect & cheer for the Lady Vols. Now gameday is a different story. Our games the past couple of years has been really competitive but far from a rivalry.

Reactions: 2 people
A basketball fan. Seems like some of our fan base feel threatened. I can appreciated good basketball when I see it. There is only one women's basketball program I root AGAINST

I don't feel threatened lol. I just don't like any other SEC team.

Reactions: 1 person
I do have 2 beautiful lady friends that live in Bluffton SC, but they were originally neighbors from NJ of mine so they haven't been all stanked up yet. lol

Lol... clearly not a South Carolinian.

Myrtle Beach is a tourist trap... it's where we want people not from SC to go so that they don't discover our really nice beaches..

I grew up in Knoxville but went to the University of South Carolina (my allegiance lies with the Lady Vols but I do cheer for Dawn, who came to the program my senior year). Agreed that Myrtle Beach is horrific.

I can see why a player might be drawn to USC's campus over UT's though, but I think the way Knoxville has evolved as a city over the last 10 years has been pretty incredible.

Reactions: 1 person
Columbia itself isn't too bad. Especially for a runner such as myself.

I lived there for two years and enjoyed it. There are worse places to be.

That being said, :censored: the Gamecocks.

VN Store

Back