Uconn is in trouble..

sisaq

ppl can actually understand that without 3, 4 stars in a team is hard for Geno to win.

I am looking at the same game and I think the lady vols are in trouble...they just have to play much better than they are playing right now.

Ur rite lady vols will be worst dis year. Don't think they win any rank team at all. Am watching South Carolina game,Davis would've been playing for vols but Holly said no to her.

Reactions: 1 person
I just hate how pro UConn Doris Burke is, everyone else tries to be neutral even if its their former program (Kara, Lobo, etc.) UConn can do no wrong in her eyes

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Ur rite lady vols will be worst dis year. Don't think they win any rank team at all. Am watching South Carolina game,Davis would've been playing for vols but Holly said no to her.

Davis said no. Her recruitment was a total disaster. I don't feel like bringing up what happened, but Tennessee recruited her the right way. Plus there is no way her and Diamond would play on the same team. I'll just say Momma Davis was not going for that.

Davis said no. Her recruitment was a total disaster. I don't feel like bringing up what happened, but Tennessee recruited her the right way. Plus there is no way her and Diamond would play on the same team. I'll just say Momma Davis was not going for that.

Great information on dat.. Thanks

Why exactly are they in trouble? They won their first game of the season on the road against the #12 team in the country.

That last Block on Collier was a great block but it was clearly a hand check if that was MeMe it would've been called, certain teams just get all the calls I guess, oh well

They will lose a lot of games this year. They are very small, don't rebound well, and don't have the defensive intensity of past teams. They lost too much to graduation.

I think so as well but if they get the calls they usually get they will not lose many I think,

Last edited:
UCONN is going to be a lot better next year. They have a couple of transfers that should help out next year. I would not count them out this year. With their conference schedule they will be able to play all 10 players to see who can help come tournament time.

VN Store

Back