#3UCONN vs #12FSU -5pm
#4USC vs #7 OSU - 5pm
#2Baylor vs #9UCLA -6pm
#8Texas vs #11Stanford

#3UCONN vs #12FSU -5pm
#4USC vs #7 OSU - 5pm
#2Baylor vs #9UCLA -6pm
#8Texas vs #11Stanford

I would like to watch every single game posted!

If I were force to choose I'd go with South Carolina at Ohio State. So many ballers on both squads! Also the outcome will show which team is ready for the season.

Florida State could come away with a statement game against UConn the same for UCLA. The balance of power could just shake up with the underdogs winning.

Texas is too athletic, big and fast for Stanford. I see a blow out in the making for the Longhorns.

#4South Carolina vs #7Ohio state
#9UCLA vs #2Baylor
Two top ten matchups not on national television! I wonder who make the decisions for which games will be televised🤔

Reactions: 1 person
Baylor-ucla. I want to see how long it takes Mulkey to come out of her jacket. Seriously, all of the games should give us a preview of these teams

Either Indiana is really good or White and Co. have a long road ahead

A little bit of both. The Hoosiers used to be B10 cellar dwellers but not anymore. In the last 3 years they have been climbing the rankings.

I believe they are picked at nr. 3 preseason Big 10.

The Buckeyes and the Gamecocks for me!!! I'm ready to see what the transfer are going to bring to the table with their new teams.

Mavunga (North Carolina), Calhoun (Duke), Harper (Kentucky) vs. Davis (GT), and Gray (North Carolina)....then throw in Wilson and Mitchell leading the way for their teams....how is this game not on National TV!!!

Reactions: 2 people
The Buckeyes and the Gamecocks for me!!! I'm ready to see what the transfer are going to bring to the table with their new teams.

Mavunga (North Carolina), Calhoun (Duke), Harper (Kentucky) vs. Davis (GT), and Gray (North Carolina)....then throw in Wilson and Mitchell leading the way for their teams....how is this game not on National TV!!!

Harper can't play yet.

Why not? What happened?

I think she transferred after the semester had began and she has to sit out a calendar year from that semester, therefore she'd be eligible to play in January (after the first semester) I believe.

I think she transferred after the semester had began and she has to sit out a calendar year from that semester, therefore she'd be eligible to play in January (after the first semester) I believe.

Oooooooo okay!! Thank you for that.

I believe she's eligible on December 16.

South Carolina up 44-39 at halftime. Transfers doing work, Kaela Davis with 15 & 7 Alisha gray with 10.

South Carolina up 44-39 at halftime. Transfers doing work, Kaela Davis with 15 & 7 Alisha gray with 10.

Kaela Davis has help now and the pressure to not carry a team, watch out for the Gamecocks. At 6'2", she will be a nightmare at the guard position. Pulling for the SEC in this one. I hope FSU can hold on and defeat UConn.

Ohio states's offense is to push the ball up, dribble around, hope you don't turn it over and then pull up. OSU is not disciplined. Foul Foul Foul. Lets Go SEC!!!

Kaela Davis has help now and the pressure to not carry a team, watch out for the Gamecocks. At 6'2", she will be a nightmare at the guard position. Pulling for the SEC in this one. I hope FSU can hold on and defeat UConn.

She is ballin, taking over the game.

VN Store

Back