Welcome to Rocky Top Evina Westbrook

YEEEEESSSSS!!!! Just got the word here!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 ✨🍊🏀

According to Prospect Nation we have 3 recruits in the top 15. That's pretty big news for the Lady Vols. Coaching staff worked their butts off this off season.

Reactions: 6 people
That playing time, plus some comforts of home (other Oregon kids) while not being at home, plus the tradition of Tennessee was too much to pass up.

Y'all got happy really quick LOL. Congrats!

Reactions: 3 people
That playing time, plus some comforts of home (other Oregon kids) while not being at home, plus the tradition of Tennessee was too much to pass up.

Y'all got happy really quick LOL. Congrats!

Yeap!! sure are!

I'm still dubious of Holly Warlick's prospects as a long-term coach, but solid recruiting will go a long way towards easing my fears. To even have any hope of competing with the likes of UConn and others, we MUST get at least one or two top 10 prospects every year (and the rest top 100), and for this year at least she seems to have done that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I'm a happy camper!!! I was a little nervous when I didn't see anything on the recruiting page. Welcome to Rocky Top Ms. Westbrook. Can't wait to see next year's squad already. Still hoping we land at least one or both of Davis and Michalea O. The future looks bright for the Lady Vols

Great pickup. I think she had the potential to be an immediate impact player next season. Great size and versatility.

Davis would be the icing on the cake.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back