Women's Basketball is back

teacherdean

Watching North Carolina vs. Carson-Newman play. CN leads NCU 49 to 44. NCU looks awful. I hope we do not look this bad when we take on CN. This looks like a down, very down, year for NCU. Of course NCU lost all their good players from Diamond's recruiting class.

I can't wait to see the LV's on the floor.:clapping:Go Lady Vols!!!!!

Watching North Carolina vs. Carson-Newman play. CN leads NCU 49 to 44. NCU looks awful. I hope we do not look this bad when we take on CN. This looks like a down, very down, year for NCU. Of course NCU lost all their good players from Diamond's recruiting class.

how are you watching it?

Are you talking about UNC or some other school in North Carolina?

Are you talking about UNC or some other school in North Carolina?

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is generally referred to as North Carolina or UNC. I don't know who 'NCU' is.

When it's this early you never know what you are going to get. Baylor struggled mightily on the defensive end for 3 quarters in their exhibition yesterday. UConn wasn't all that crisp in their first quarter lastnight either. Haven't had a chance to check out the DePaul game yet but stat wise it looks very similar to their style of play.

VN Store

Back