Season Prediction

Volfan2012

Want be long now until we begin another Lady Vol season excited and hope this team can again have a great year.
So I predict every game and hope to see other posters give their predictions as well.

at James Madison win
vs Navy win
at ETSU win
at Penn State win
at Va. Tech win
vs Tenn St win
vs Baylor win
at Texas loss
vs. Appy St win
vs. Stanford win
vs. Troy win
vs. UNC Wilmington win
vs. Kentucky win
at Vanderbilt win
vs. Miss. St. win
at Ole Miss win
vs. Notre Dame loss
at Auburn win
vs. Vanderbilt win
at Florida loss
at South Carolina loss
vs LSU win
at Georgia win
vs. Missouri win
vs. Texas A&M win
at Alabama win
vs. Arkansas win
vs. Florida win
at Miss. St loss

Regular Season 24 and 5

SEC Tourney 2 and 1

NCAA Tourney 3 and 1

Final 29 win and 7 losses.

Reactions: 2 people
Until I see the team in action it's very hard to predict. I think the first loss is earlier, either at Penn State or if not then Baylor.

Until I see the team in action it's very hard to predict. I think the first loss is earlier, either at Penn State or if not then Baylor.

I sort of agree with that. I'll be surprised if this team plays very well at the start of the season...I think they'll need time to gel. I'd also predict an early season loss. However, playing great at the end of the season is what counts.

GO LADY VOLS!!!

Want be long now until we begin another Lady Vol season excited and hope this team can again have a great year.
So I predict every game and hope to see other posters give their predictions as well.

at James Madison win
vs Navy win
at ETSU win
at Penn State win
at Va. Tech win
vs Tenn St win
vs Baylor win
at Texas loss
vs. Appy St win
vs. Stanford win
vs. Troy win
vs. UNC Wilmington win
vs. Kentucky win
at Vanderbilt win
vs. Miss. St. win
at Ole Miss win
vs. Notre Dame loss
at Auburn win
vs. Vanderbilt win
at Florida loss
at South Carolina loss
vs LSU win
at Georgia win
vs. Missouri win
vs. Texas A&M win
at Alabama win
vs. Arkansas win
vs. Florida win
at Miss. St loss

Regular Season 24 and 5

SEC Tourney 2 and 1

NCAA Tourney 3 and 1

Final 29 win and 7 losses.

Curious why you would think they beat Baylor but lose to Texas? Do you feel like Texas has better guard play than Baylor? Or do you think Russell & whomever can contend with the young posts for Baylor + Nina Davis?

Curious why you would think they beat Baylor but lose to Texas? Do you feel like Texas has better guard play than Baylor? Or do you think Russell & whomever can contend with the young posts for Baylor + Nina Davis?

I could see us beating Texas before Baylor. Baylor will be tough. Everybody seems to talk about their post, in which they are very deep in depth and talent, but their lead guard is very good. I think her name is Alexis johnson? but anyway texas is not as scary as baylor (especially their coach Kim, what is the over/under on how many times she rips a piece of clothing off?)
Go Lady Vols

The C-N exhibition on the 7th will be revealing. We should be able to tell quickly whether it's an improved level of play or the same 'ole routine on offense.

Not sure why you think the C-N game will reveal anything. I'm not sure how the first couple of the first games reveal anything. Just last year we saw a totally different line up in the early couple of games. If they struggle it could be telling, but if they blow them out, then I doubt we can read much into that since we are supposed to blow them out.

Not sure why you think the C-N game will reveal anything. I'm not sure how the first couple of the first games reveal anything. Just last year we saw a totally different line up in the early couple of games. If they struggle it could be telling, but if they blow them out, then I doubt we can read much into that since we are supposed to blow them out.

Well I watched them blow out C-N last season and was shocked out how ragged and undisciplined the team was. A critical observer can tell.

Reactions: 1 person
Dat part!

I can see fatigue being a problem in the first couple games, since they are not going two to three hours, Holly said, she is pretty much is going to play her team into shape this season.

Penn State game should tell us something tho, dey have three solid players (2 guards one from Duke) returning from injuries. Don't remember the 3 player.

If this team is trying to take that next step, we gotta win the games we are suppose too.

26-3 Regular Season

Win the SEC Tourney

Win the whole damn thing! NCs again

Dat part!

I can see fatigue being a problem in the first couple games, since they are not going two to three hours, Holly said, she is pretty much is going to play her team into shape this season.

Penn State game should tell us something tho, dey have three solid players (2 guards one from Duke) returning from injuries. Don't remember the 3 player.

If this team is trying to take that next step, we gotta win the games we are suppose too.

Your avatar is disturbing lol

Reactions: 2 people
Your avatar is disturbing lol

Is that too much ass for ya? lol

lmao, it's' for all the Lady Vols and Holly haters.. lol

Pretty much what Holly and team would like to say " Kiss our asses" but can't, so I'm saying it for em!

I love your prediction, especially if Diamond and Mercedes, are the two best players on the court every night.

Pretty much what Holly and team would like to say " Kiss our asses" but can't, so I'm saying it for em!

I love your prediction, especially if Diamond and Mercedes, are the two best players on the court every night.

Nice

I definitely think its possible if the girls play like they can.

where's coach j?

Right on cue.....

Working twleves... Wish I was coaching for 12 hours a day instead.

Let me look at the thread and let me see what's up.....

Oh and Pat4Life, remember the name of the woman in your VolNation Avatar,,,,... You dishonor her with that Avatar picture.

Reactions: 3 people

I have never been a follower of gelling at the right time. Playing your best basketball at post season, etc. ..Nope, win from the gitgo and get used to feeling that way as soon as possible. Win big and win often. And when you have a team down at a critical advantage, use that time to run plays and work on things....

I gave advice to one player,,, "remember what got you here"

Yes, they must gel right from the gitgo.
That is key.
Struggling with continuity cannot happen in the early season again.
It plants doubt.
Win.
And then win your next one.
And if you do lose, make the next game count for something. Don't let it ever become acceptable.
These girls are ready.
I see it.
The coaches better be.

Dat part!

Your avatar is disgusting and what you say is lost with such a trashy avatar. You dishonor "Pat4Life"

Pathetic.

where's coach j?

Right here baby, it is finally the weekend.
Time for footvol, microwave popcorn and putering.

VN Store

Back