The Final Season. The Perseverance of Pat Summitt by Maria Cornelius

stubbs9

If you haven't bought this book, please do. It is a great read. It really gives you the behind the scenes details that no one seen. It has made me respect Holly even more. People give her a hard time but the coaches and that team went through so much and had so much strength.

Reactions: 4 people
If you haven't bought this book, please do. It is a great read. It really gives you the behind the scenes details that no one seen. It has made me respect Holly even more. People give her a hard time but the coaches and that team went through so much and had so much strength.

It is on my Christmas list and my wife knows that if I don't get it, I am returning whatever I get her for our Anniversary (Which is the 23rd of December) lol. (I'm joking but I really want to see it under the tree).

Don't worry, gule, plenty of rubes in the south will vote for Trump. It and the southwest may be the only states he wins.

Reactions: 1 person

Hell yea, look at last year 14 losses and her team didn't quit. Yes, Holly is a helluva woman!

We need to have an exorcism and let last year go. wipe it out of the record books.

At least they're still undefeated in 16'17

What can we say? She's a Lady Vol!

No quit in a Lady Vol, the flag bearer of SEC after struggling with a poor senior leadership and injuries. Go Holly, like all good coaches you find a way!

Reactions: 2 people
What can we say? She's a Lady Vol!

No quit in a Lady Vol, the flag bearer of SEC after struggling with a poor senior leadership and injuries. Go Holly, like all good coaches you find a way!

Holly is coming into her own as head coach. If folks will hang with her, they'll see.

I'm hanging'! GLV!!! ❤️🍊🏀

Reactions: 3 people
Holly's "coming into her own"? She's 58 and has been coaching for, what, 35 years. Can you imagine trying to tell the fans of, say, the Duke men's program, five years after Coach K retired, that his successor was beginning to get it together?

Holly's "coming into her own"? She's 58 and has been coaching for, what, 35 years. Can you imagine trying to tell the fans of, say, the Duke men's program, five years after Coach K retired, that his successor was beginning to get it together?

GTFO with your negativity and Holly hate. She has only been in the head coach role starting her 5th season. You have no idea of what it's been like, what has gone on behind the scenes, and what has had to be addressed and furthermore, you don't care. If you cared about the Lady Vols, you wouldn't be on here attacking their coach every chance you get.

All you want to do is spew criticism and hate - and apparently for every coach at UT because I see you in the football thread constantly attacking Butch Jones. You are truly pathetic.

Reactions: 7 people
GTFO with your negativity and Holly hate. She has only been in the head coach role starting her 5th season. You have no idea of what it's been like, what has gone on behind the scenes, and what has had to be addressed and furthermore, you don't care. If you cared about the Lady Vols, you wouldn't be on here attacking their coach every chance you get.

All you want to do is spew criticism and hate - and apparently for every coach at UT because I see you in the football thread constantly attacking Butch Jones. You are truly pathetic.

It seems you watched no games and no pressers

Can't wait to read Maria's book. Pat is our eternal legend and inspiration, but it's time to clean the slate and give Holly the real and psychological reins to this program. This is the season she should be able to prove her worth.

I feel having only nine players will help Holly focus on X's and O's instead of trying to keep countless spoiled high-school AA's satisfied. We need a solid eight-lady rotation with Diamond and Mercedes running this team inside and out. Injuries are always a concern at Tennessee (both men and women sports ... something isn't kosher in our conditioning and strength programs?), but if we can have the luck to stay healthy this season, look for major success.

Go Lady Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
Can't wait to read Maria's book. Pat is our eternal legend and inspiration, but it's time to clean the slate and give Holly the real and psychological reins to this program. This is the season she should be able to prove her worth.

I feel having only nine players will help Holly focus on X's and O's instead of trying to keep countless spoiled high-school AA's satisfied. We need a solid eight-lady rotation with Diamond and Mercedes running this team inside and out. Injuries are always a concern at Tennessee (both men and women sports ... something isn't kosher in our conditioning and strength programs?), but if we can have the luck to stay healthy this season, look for major success.

Go Lady Vols!

THIS. YES.

Thank you!

GLV!!! 🍊🏀✨

VN Store

Back