Chelsea Gray: Unsung Heroine Of Game 5

True and Jordan is capable of it. The question is, "will she live up to it?"

I'd hope so!

Bashaara Graves overachieved her freshmen season and never was quite the same 3 years later.

Ditto for J.R.

Except Jordan can prove worthy this her final season as a Lady Vol. Lets hope she's up for the challenge. If not we're in for a disappointing season at that starting point guard position, yet again.

Good luck Jordan & plz give us fans something to cheer for!:)

Reactions: 1 person
I know everyone remembers in the SEC tournament against Kentucky her freshman season, we thought we had a star in the making. Jordan hasn't come close to that tournament play since!!! She has regressed instead of progressed. That's on the coaching staff, as well as the player. If we as studios fans see the problems, the coaching staff should see them as well and correct them. This is the biggest reason why, these recruits and parents are so hesitant on committing to TN. Will there daughter get better and reach there potential under this coaching staff????

Reactions: 5 people
Bernard i agree with you bro.. There has been several players that were awesome as freshman but either stayed the same or seemed to have gotten worse. They seem to come and play with so much excitement and passion but on down the line it disappear. I really though Jordan was going to be a special player on both ends of the court. But I will be optimistic about this season because I know she's capable

Reactions: 2 people
Bernard i agree with you bro.. There has been several players that were awesome as freshman but either stayed the same or seemed to have gotten worse. They seem to come and play with so much excitement and passion but on down the line it disappear. I really though Jordan was going to be a special player on both ends of the court. But I will be optimistic about this season because I know she's capable

I hope so as well. She (Jordan) reminds me a lot of Alexis Hornbuckle who could've been great but fell a tad bit short of her greatness (imo) because she was too passive and wanted everyone else to succeed. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that but at some point you have to put yourself first.

VN Store

Back