SEC Media Day....

HoopDR

Right now on the SEC Network they are airing the Womens Basketball Media Day. So far the have covered USC, VU and FL is up next.

Anybody else watching?

Reactions: 2 people
Right now on the SEC Network they are airing the Womens Basketball Media Day. So far the have covered USC, VU and FL is up next.

Anybody else watching?

Thanks for the heads up... I got it on now. Hopefully they re-air cause I came in @ Alabama.

Reactions: 1 person
Holly interview was great , she did not scratch her nose or her head and took ownership of players not knowing zone offense.

Reactions: 4 people
WOW....I thought that all the comments would be centered around CHW agreeing with Landers that the LV's "shot too many 3's last season"!

Reactions: 1 person
I have never seen Holly give a good interview. She ALWAYS just agrees with whoever is asking the question. She does not seem confident in her zone offense, even after a year long struggle with teams daring the wings to shoot. I think her classifying shots as good and bad really limit and strain her guards. Why do they have to worry about is this shot a "bad" shot, instead of playing their game. I understand the concept of feeding the posts last year, in particular Graves because they were in a transitional phase adding diamond and needed some leadership. But you have to run a offense that your personnel can run and benefit from. Diamond should be the cornerstone of this team. Diamond is a DYNAMIC player and athlete. She has supreme confidence and the game to back it up, LET HER PLAY!!

Reactions: 3 people
I have never seen Holly give a good interview...

I disagree a bit. I have seen Holly give very good interviews when the subject isn't her team's performance after a game. When she's being interviewed about something else, she does ok even very well. She can be funny, witty, and engaging.

I speculate that the pressure of her team's poor performances last season really affected her. Her interviews reflected that. Just my observation.

I disagree a bit. I have seen Holly give very good interviews when the subject isn't her team's performance after a game. When she's being interviewed about something else, she does ok even very well. She can be funny, witty, and engaging.

I speculate that the pressure of her team's poor performances last season really affected her. Her interviews reflected that. Just my observation.

Coaches are part of the "team"

Wow. The SEC is going to be strong this year, all the young players have grown up. There are some good coaches in our league.

Did anyone watch till the end of the show on SEC Channel? I was told that Andy and Nell made a statement about how they ranked the team in the SEC and they put UGA and UT together at the bottom. Did anyone else hear this?

VN Store

Back