Dodson announcing tonight

I won't get my hopes up high since you have warned us for a month or so that the likely destination is Stanford.

Reactions: 2 people
I will scream and holler with excitment at the appropriate time.

That's if she chooses Tennessee of course.

She will talk up the Lady Vols. How she loves them and their history. Then she will break the hearts of those thinking she will pick the orange and white. Bring on the next recruit.

Reactions: 3 people
Also because he announcement is so late I would guess Stanford. That's 6 p.m. out there.

She may choose Stanford, but I doubt the announcement time is any indication. More than likely the coaching staff of the chosen school already knows.

She may choose Stanford, but I doubt the announcement time is any indication. More than likely the coaching staff of the chosen school already knows.

Stanford has a verbal from #44 W Estella Moschkau 6'1" Not that she would be afraid but would Maya be a wing also????

Come and play with DD and Jamie (they will show you how)👍

Well, that stinks. The prospect of a 6'3 wing player was quite tantalizing.

Hopefully, Evina Westbrook and Danielle Patterson share some good news. I wonder if this also means that McKinney is a given?

I figured but her body language and when she said something about a school challenging her both academically and physically that it would be Stanford, we moving on. Next person up.

Funny to be when few players want to draw attention be4 announcing. Just say where u want to go from day one and dats it.

Funny to be when few players want to draw attention be4 announcing. Just say where u want to go from day one and dats it.

Yup, but I understand though, it's a joyous moment for them and they want to be able to enjoy that moment. Wish her all the best and moving right along!

VN Store

Back