Sparks 92 Lynx 75 - Sparks Lead 2-1

Amb3096

Candace with 24 pts 9 rbs and Nneka with 21 pts 9 rbs to lead all scorers to a comfortable win. Candace brought it from tip off, and contributed more in this game in the first quarter than she did in all of Game 2 combined. She attacked the basket, even with Brunson draped all over her and was completely unstoppable. When she is determined like that, there is no better player in the league...simply put. She was unbelievable.

But I have to give gameball to Essence Carson. She harassed the sh!t out of Maya Moore all game and held her to 9 points. Maya couldn't get a clean look from the perimeter, and Essence stayed in front of her to prevent drives to the basket. Then she goes ahead and throws in 16 points and 4 triples for good measure, including a pair of back breakers to put the game out of reach. Honorable mention to Alana Beard who added 15 pts and 7 rebounds.

LA is the team to beat when they all come out and play hard. If they play at this level in Game 4, they will win no matter what Minnesota brings to the table. And this is a game where Toliver shot terribly, and they still won going away.

Come on and get it done now! Wrap up the championship at home!

Reactions: 6 people
Candace with 24 pts 9 rbs and Nneka with 21 pts 9 rbs to lead all scorers to a comfortable win. Candace brought it from tip off, and contributed more in this game in the first quarter than she did in all of Game 2 combined. She attacked the basket, even with Brunson draped all over her and was completely unstoppable. When she is determined like that, there is no better player in the league...simply put. She was unbelievable.

But I have to give gameball to Essence Carson. She harassed the sh!t out of Maya Moore all game and held her to 9 points. Maya couldn't get a clean look from the perimeter, and Essence stayed in front of her to prevent drives to the basket. Then she goes ahead and throws in 16 points and 4 triples for good measure, including a pair of back breakers to put the game out of reach. Honorable mention to Alana Beard who added 15 pts and 7 rebounds.

LA is the team to beat when they all come out and play hard. If they play at this level in Game 4, they will win no matter what Minnesota brings to the table. And this is a game where Toliver shot terribly, and they still won going away.

Come on and get it done now! Wrap up the championship at home!

I think they will! They have too many players that want it/haven't won a title in college or the league they will be ready game 4 imo and staples will be rocking, Magic Johnson will give away a lot of tickets if he has too

I think they will! They have too many players that want it/haven't won a title in college or the league they will be ready game 4 imo and staples will be rocking, Magic Johnson will give away a lot of tickets if he has too

Go Sparks.

Reactions: 1 person
Candace, plays like that, she's is the best player in the world. Be Lady Vols tough. Pat tough! One more elite performance.

I sent her a nasty message, I think she got it. lol

All I said, "Would Pat be happy with that performance. Aye, that was horrible."

Lady Vols 4 life.

I bought two last night, and by the looks of it Magic wont have to give away many tickets

Reactions: 1 person
What a fun game that was! The Sparks played one of the best games that I've ever seen! The game reminded of the Elite Eight game when The Lady Vols beat Mississippi State in Candace's last season.

I am beyond happy! There were so many great plays in that game I can't even count them all. The Sparks were absolutely aggressive on both ends they were not going to be denied.

For those of you that mentioned Alana Beard and Essence Carson must be more offensive minded well they were in that game!

Congrats Sparks! One more game and the championship is YOURS!

10/14/16: Minnesota Lynx @ Los Angeles Sparks - WNBA.com - Official Site of the WNBA

Why is Candace so inconsistent? She is not playing hard/aggressive at all tonight.

She doesn't deserve a title her nonchalant attitude is really starting to piss me off and it is insulting to the women who really seem to want it

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back