C Tina Charles

Second Team:

G Diana Taurasi
G Jewell Loyd
F Angel McCaughtrey
F Breanna Stewart
C Sylvia Fowles

:glare:

Had to be the same voters who picked the Olympic team, she can negate all of it by winning a title in dominant fashion, no more passive aggressiveness/playing when she feels like it! We need to see the Candace that went to UConn and dominated (the infamous dunk and block all in the same possession)

Reactions: 2 people
And yet Parker just scored 24 points in putting her team in position to close out a championship and will probably be MVP of the finals. They can have their ALL-WNBA teams. I'll take championships over regular season awards every time. I'm sure she uses stuff like that as motivation and it's not like she needs any to perform well.

I have no idea what the hell Diana is doing on there. She underachieved with a loaded Phoenix team.

Seattle has 3 members of the All WNBA teams, yet they can't make it past the first round of the WNBA playoffs? Against Atlanta without their 2nd best player?

Candace should have been first team over Sue (make Maya the 2nd G if they insist on a GGFFC lineup). Replace Diana with Sue on 2nd team.

Reactions: 4 people
And yet Parker just scored 24 points in putting her team in position to close out a championship and will probably be MVP of the finals. They can have their ALL-WNBA teams. I'll take championships over regular season awards every time. I'm sure she uses stuff like that as motivation and it's not like she needs any to perform well.

I'm sure Nneka will be Finals MVP should LA win. She has been consistently good all series long, and was right behind Parker in the scoring column tonight.

But make no mistake...Candace set the tone for LA early on in tonight's game, and she played hard start to finish. LA cannot win unless Candace delivers. Nneka may get the hardware, but LA is not a contender unless Candace is providing this kind of leadership.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sure Nneka will be Finals MVP should LA win. She has been consistently good all series long, and was right behind Parker in the scoring column tonight.

But make no mistake...Candace set the tone for LA early on in tonight's game, and she played hard start to finish. LA cannot win unless Candace delivers. Nneka may get the hardware, but LA is not a contender unless Candace is providing this kind of leadership.
Yup and Candace said she looked at every game they played Minny this year and realized she played soft and she realized if she is going to win a title she has to dominate! I love it! I hope Patterson was watching her idol (Parker) play on a big screen somewhere in Knoxville and was able to see what she can hopefully one day become and UT is her choice!

I am probably the biggest critic of Candace (principally her attitude and inconsistent performance, certainly not raw talent) on this forum but I can't imagine how she can't be at least on the 2nd team given her stats. are you kidding me?

How on earth does Seattle get 3 players on the top 2 teams finishing with a losing record but LA only gets 1 for a 26-8 record?

And they really need to ditch the position based system. Who cares if you're a guard or forward or center? The top 5 players should be on 1st team, 6-10 on second, etc. Does anyone really believe that Taurasi, Bird, or Loyd had a better season than Parker?

At the end of the day, no Olympics or All-WNBA hardware, but Parker is in a good spot to lead her team to a title and her team has overachieved all season long.

Had to be the same voters who picked the Olympic team, she can negate all of it by winning a title in dominant fashion, no more passive aggressiveness/playing when she feels like it! We need to see the Candace that went to UConn and dominated (the infamous dunk and block all in the same possession)

That Candace showed up and OUT in game 3!

Did you see CP3 block Big Syl's shot in the paint?:)

Candace omission is wrong on all levels and she's proving it in the WNBA Finals.

It does not matter what those voters think. Candace is on a mission and she is proving all the doubters wrong.

Candace I LOVE and RESPECT your game! You are one of the best players in the WNBA go get that RING BABY!!!

GOCP3!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back