KK commits to Tennessee

Welcome, and we will work hard to both pronounce and correctly spell your name as we cheer for the team and your success.

Go LVs

Kushkituah is another highly regarded recruit who has been in the cross hairs of recruiters for years. Now, with more size and strength, she presents a challenging match up to defenders. Despite being mechanical at times, sheÂ’s productive down low and is showing refinement in the post moves she calls upon. As things have progressed here in Colorado her game has become more aggressive and sheÂ’s appearing more confident in looking for her own scoring opportunities. A solid shot fake has created some looks around the rim including a long reaching drop step. Her best will come further down the road.
Hearing Footsteps - The Battle For the U17 Roster - Bluestar Media

Here's A Name Worth Memorizing: Kasiyahna Kushkituah

Kasiyahna Kushkituah's (Alpharetta, GA) Girls Basketball Stats

I like KK's size a lot (listed at 6-4, 195 this summer). From what I've read, it sounds like she's not a polished offensive player yet but has tremendous athleticism & potential. Biggest concern is her FT shooting: 92 of 257 during her career, or 35.7%, and just 31.6% last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I stated in my post two months ago that TNs top six were Hayes, Evans, Dodson, Westbrook, KK, and Patterson. They have commits from Hayes and KK, nothing has changed, they still can get commits from Westbrook, Dobson and Patterson with Davis, Williams and Onyenwere as the next in line, if they don't get the above. Patience Vol Nation, this weekend is very big, Patterson doesn't leave without committing to TN!!! I just have this gut feeling, that Westbrook is also, TN bound. When the dust clears TN will have a top 3 recruiting class!! Great job coaching staff, they will take any three or four of these recruits, that they have recruited real hard, and targeted. They only sign the JUCO young lady or McKinney, if they don't get any of the above.

Reactions: 2 people
I stated in my post two months ago that TNs top six were Hayes, Evans, Dodson, Westbrook, KK, and Patterson. They have commits from Hayes and KK, nothing has changed, they still can get commits from Westbrook, Dobson and Patterson with Davis, Williams and Onyenwere as the next in line, if they don't get the above. Patience Vol Nation, this weekend is very big, Patterson doesn't leave without committing to TN!!! I just have this gut feeling, that Westbrook is also, TN bound. When the dust clears TN will have a top 3 recruiting class!! Great job coaching staff, they will take any three or four of these recruits, that they have recruited real hard, and targeted. They only sign the JUCO young lady or McKinney, if they don't get any of the above.

Ur great!!

Looks like I will be driving over to Alpharetta to watch a little BB this year. I think KK is going to be a major asset to this team.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back