You are the Athletic Director, Hire your Lady Vols Coaching staff?

Pat4life

Who would be your head coach and assistant coaches (3)?

Of course mine is Holly, Dean, Law and Reeves. lol :rock:

3 Meeks, Kara Lawson, & Gwen Jackson

Head Coach-Catchings
Wings-Holdsclaw
Guards-Randall
Post-Gwen Jackson
Recruiting Director-Kara Lawson

We would have recruits (the top ones) Left & Right! Catchings body of work speaks for itself, parents Identify with her and understand her hard work/determination!

Holdsclaw''s story is one of triumph and although some parents may be initially apprehensive, knowing how she overcame would be impactful

Randall and her attitude/toughness would go along way

Lawson & Jackson were so close to winning a title but failed to do so, seeing them get it together as coaches/staff would mean a lot! Lawson and her ESPN work will be an asset in recruiting!

Reactions: 2 people
The only person on that list with any significant coaching experience is Randall, and she hasn't been very successful. Two or three of them have said they have no desire to coach. However, it would be great to have each of them spend a few days each month with the team for motivational reasons.

To make this question more realistic, give the AD a budget that's 25% over current salaries, because I don't see anyone throwing a lot more money at a team with a >.800 record and E8's. Then see who you can recruit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
And someone who can coach offense and take advantage of 3 point shooters and quit signing role players-----just all around players.

Just thinking out of the box.
Someone dedicated to the game
A former player (college/WNBA)
An All-Star
An Olympian
An NBA coach

BECKY HAMMON and anyone she wants to hire

Clean sweep needed... Couple of mid major coaches are well positioned to take the helm.... but we will stick with same old regimen.... we need coaches who will be tirelessly devoted to developing players..... that is right not the focus on recruiting, but developing who we have we can take anyone in country with roster we have

Clean sweep needed... Couple of mid major coaches are well positioned to take the helm.... but we will stick with same old regimen.... we need coaches who will be tirelessly devoted to developing players..... that is right not the focus on recruiting, but developing who we have we can take anyone in country with roster we have

Seems like nobody focused on recruiting last year. How did that work out for us?

Reactions: 1 person
Seems like nobody focused on recruiting last year. How did that work out for us?

I guess what i am saying is that even with horrible recruiting year last year..... this is not our main problem.... we keep getting top 10 and top 20 basketball players to our campus to see them improve not one bit in their time in Knoxville... for the most part anyway..... our roster is still the envy of most of the country.... and what have we done to make that roster a better fundamental basketball team.... individually and as the aggregate team.... others may disagree but that is the way i see it

I guess what i am saying is that even with horrible recruiting year last year..... this is not our main problem.... we keep getting top 10 and top 20 basketball players to our campus to see them improve not one bit in their time in Knoxville... for the most part anyway..... our roster is still the envy of most of the country.... and what have we done to make that roster a better fundamental basketball team.... individually and as the aggregate team.... others may disagree but that is the way i see it

New year, new chemistry, new leaders stepping up, new additions to the staff. Think positive and stay tuned! 😊✨❤️✨🍊✨🏀✨

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back