5. Missouri 8-8
Tennessee 8-8
Auburn 8-8
6. Arkansas 7-9
7. Vanderbilt 5-11
8. Alabama 4-12
9. LSU 3-13
10. Ole Miss 2-12

The Lady Vols better be on a Mission for 2017 to be winners. Last season was a :thud:

GoLadyVols!

Last edited:
They are on a mission. You better believe it! GLV! 🍊🏀

They are on a mission. You better believe it! GLV! ����

Mission impossible?

Hope not.

I want the Lady Vols to make me into a BELIEVER.

I really do.

I mean that.

I'm being serious.

GoLadyVols!

I can't imagine Tennessee finishing worse than 3rd. South Carolina should go through the season undefeated, and Miss State brings back their starting lineup and top reserves. Kentucky lost half their team to transfers, and tAmu loses their entire starting backcourt.

Tennessee should have no more than 4-5 losses in the regular season: 3 against the top 2 teams, and potentially 1-2 surprises on the road.

Reactions: 2 people
I can't imagine Tennessee finishing worse than 3rd. South Carolina should go through the season undefeated, and Miss State brings back their starting lineup and top reserves. Kentucky lost half their team to transfers, and tAmu loses their entire starting backcourt.

Tennessee should have no more than 4-5 losses in the regular season: 3 against the top 2 teams, and potentially 1-2 surprises on the road.

I thought the same thing last year along with thousands of other Lady Vols fans ( we were rated Top three in country in preseason polls and SEC ) and how did that turn out ?

Reactions: 1 person

Now, this is Amb, that is kewl, the Amb that was in the middle, but u went to the dark side. Let see a couple of games before we beat up the team or coach. All im' sayin. Nice post!

Now, this is Amb, that is kewl, the Amb that was in the middle, but u went to the dark side. Let see a couple of games before we beat up the team or coach. All im' sayin. Nice post!

I'm not really concerned whether I have your approval or not. I've had the same stance for the entire pre-season.

Reactions: 2 people
Finishing anywhere between 1-3 seems like a reasonable goal... whoever plays PG for them this year will need to be on and know their role as of right now though. They have a lot to figure out. Has there been any open practices yet where anyone has seen them?

VN Store

Back