Izzy Harrison w/6 pts & 9 rbs v The Lynx

T.J.

Playing 19 minutes for the game! Good for Izzy she deserves more playing time. She's been playing really hard The Coach Warlick way. And this going up against The Lynx's frontcourt of Sylvia Fowles, Rebecca Brunson and Natasha Howard.

Kudos to Izzy! She showed up for her team coming off the bench for Brittany Griner. :)

Poor Britney...She is having on a very bad series. She only had 2pts with 4 rebs and she's what, 6'9? Thank goodnesss for Izzy as her Phoenix team would had really stunk it up without her help.

Get it together Britney or is it Sylvia Fowles making her look bad?

The best part of this series is quite frankly watching Izzy get minutes. I love her hops and playmaking I feel she's on the wrong team, though. Just can't figure out what team she'd be better off with.

Possibly, L.A.? Candace career is sorta on the down swing. 2 or 4 more years and maybe Izzy could take over?

Phoenix has home court come Sunday.

I hope to see more of Isabelle Harrison.

Lady Vols for Life:)

Phoenix Mercury vs. Minnesota Lynx - Box Score - September 30, 2016 - ESPN

Reactions: 2 people
Griner is a complete basket case. She needs an intervention.

Carson stepped up too and hit some big threes. If only Beard finds her offense as well. Got a bit choppy in the 3rd quarter when they kept turning the ball over, but the stars came ready to play.

I've never seen a player like Lavender before, where I have greater confidence in her hitting that 18 foot jumper than her back to the basket move. That's not a dig on Jantel...that jumper is just so automatic.

One thing I noticed about this is that Sparks European bench is one of the saddest group of players I've seen in the WNBA. I can't believe these players are in the league. The last 4 minutes of the game when they put the Euro team in resulted in like a 14-2 run for Chicago's bench. They couldn't make shots and turned the ball over at the slightest hint of pressure. It saddens me that "well past the 'sell-by' date" Ann Wauters is in the league, but not Bashaara Graves, Ariel Massengale or Cierra Burdick. Surely, a young player they can develop is more valuable than an (way) over the hill player or those Europeans that I'm not quite sure why they are on the team (Dabovic was at least less-bad tonight, but still not very good)

Carson stepped up too and hit some big threes. If only Beard finds her offense as well. Got a bit choppy in the 3rd quarter when they kept turning the ball over, but the stars came ready to play.

I've never seen a player like Lavender before, where I have greater confidence in her hitting that 18 foot jumper than her back to the basket move. That's not a dig on Jantel...that jumper is just so automatic.

One thing I noticed about this is that Sparks European bench is one of the saddest group of players I've seen in the WNBA. I can't believe these players are in the league. The last 4 minutes of the game when they put the Euro team in resulted in like a 14-2 run for Chicago's bench. They couldn't make shots and turned the ball over at the slightest hint of pressure. It saddens me that "well past the 'sell-by' date" Ann Wauters is in the league, but not Bashaara Graves, Ariel Massengale or Cierra Burdick. Surely, a young player they can develop is more valuable than an (way) over the hill player or those Europeans that I'm not quite sure why they are on the team (Dabovic was at least less-bad tonight, but still not very good)

They are all pretty good players. They just never see the court. Gruda is a quality back up and Dabovic was outstanding for LA last year and has had her moments this year. Dubljevic, Dabovic and Belyakova all have spent weeks with injuries this year and haven't played a whole lot. I would expect them to not be the best group when they are all in together. I wish Tolo had come back... She was an outstanding paint presence last year until her injury.

Harrison would be well used in San Antonio or Chicago..both need post help

If I am San Antonio I would see if I could trade my 2nd round pick (13th Overall) for her, Chicago has Boyette at the 5 and Breeland at the 4, they are set in the paint. Another team could be Indy, they will have a new coach and are not too happy with their post options. The place I would love to see her go though as I think it would be great for her with a veteran PG and 2 promising young players (Both 1st overall selections) is Seattle. Right now they have Stewart playing the 5 on offense and the 4 on Defense and Langhorne playing the 4 on Offense and the 5 on defense. A post of Izzy's Caliber could bode very well for them as she could Play the 5 both offensively and defensively and they would be able to bring Langhorne off the bench.

Playing 19 minutes for the game! Good for Izzy she deserves more playing time. She's been playing really hard The Coach Warlick way. And this going up against The Lynx's frontcourt of Sylvia Fowles, Rebecca Brunson and Natasha Howard.

Kudos to Izzy! She showed up for her team coming off the bench for Brittany Griner. :)

Poor Britney...She is having on a very bad series. She only had 2pts with 4 rebs and she's what, 6'9? Thank goodnesss for Izzy as her Phoenix team would had really stunk it up without her help.

Get it together Britney or is it Sylvia Fowles making her look bad?

The best part of this series is quite frankly watching Izzy get minutes. I love her hops and playmaking I feel she's on the wrong team, though. Just can't figure out what team she'd be better off with.

Possibly, L.A.? Candace career is sorta on the down swing. 2 or 4 more years and maybe Izzy could take over?

Phoenix has home court come Sunday.

I hope to see more of Isabelle Harrison.

Lady Vols for Life:)

Phoenix Mercury vs. Minnesota Lynx - Box Score - September 30, 2016 - ESPN

Nice post. All she needs is more minutes, I thot she earned the starting spot over Dupree, she stunk it up. I wud liek to Izzy and Griner on the court together.

I thought that was pheonix best lineup the starters with Izzy instead of the Dupree.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice post. All she needs is more minutes, I thot she earned the starting spot over Dupree, she stunk it up. I wud liek to Izzy and Griner on the court together.

I thought that was pheonix best lineup the starters with Izzy instead of the Dupree.

Thank you :)

VN Store

Back