L.A. Sparks v Seattle Storm - Tonight

T.J.

"The Los Angeles Sparks have been the top team in the WNBA throughout the regular season and look to stay that way as they travel to Seattle to play the Storm on Friday night at KeyArena as the league gets back to action after a month-long break for the Rio Summer Olympics."

Sparks-Storm preview

Lets Go Sparks!
Game is on NBA TV @ 10pm est.

Stewart had 11 Rebs and stayed in the game and battled thru a bad night! Parker not so much!

Candace had 7 points, 10 rebounds and 6 assists so yes so much...

Agler is conservative with Candace's minutes because of her knees.

LA lost because they turned the ball over, lost pretty much every 50/50 ball and Seattle was hitting from the perimeter. One of their all around worst performances and Seattle got a 7 point win on their home court.

Reactions: 3 people
Candace had 7 points, 10 rebounds and 6 assists so yes so much...

Agler is conservative with Candace's minutes because of her knees.

LA lost because they turned the ball over, lost pretty much every 50/50 ball and Seattle was hitting from the perimeter. One of their all around worst performances and Seattle got a 7 point win on their home court.

Yes turnovers mostly did the Sparks into that loss. Chelsea Grey (sp) has to play much more better coming off the bench. She had more turnovers than any other stat. Kristi Toliver had I think her worst game of the season. Coach Agler has TOO much trust in the Russian player that kept hoisting up shots AND missing. No idea why Essence Carson didn't play substantial minutes.

But kudos to Nneka Ogumike and Jantel Lavender for being consistent with their offensive games.

Candace obviously played like she didn't even want to be on the court.

I'm shocked that the Sparks did not come out from the Olympic break ready to play. Now as a fan I've lost a little faith in them winning that WNBA championship. That loss left me shaking my head with doubt.

Reactions: 3 people
Stewart had 11 Rebs and stayed in the game and battled thru a bad night! Parker not so much!

Maybe she should have battled a little less. She took the most shots on the team and hit the fewest. 2-13 for a post player is absolutely abysmal. Geno was an idiot to put her on the team.

I didn't watch the game, but it looks like point guard play was the difference in this one. Nneka and Candace are the stars, but whether Toliver can play at an elite level will be the difference in whether they win the title. Looks like Bird destroyed her last night....

VN Store

Back