USA Women Win Olympic Gold 101 to 72

teacherdean

I really enjoyed the USA Women's play in route to the Women's basketball Olympic Gold. The only dark cloud I see is Genno and the Olympic Committee not allowing Candance Parker to be part of this. It is just not fair to leave a super star at home, especially when that super star is one of the top five players in the world. In spite of my total dislike for Genno, I am proud of the women representing the USA in an outstanding manner. Go USA!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Happy for Tamika. Someone else will be coaching the USA women's team in 2020 and I can go back to watching them play without being overcome with nausea.

Reactions: 4 people
Its not really a fun Olympics without these 2 there
231acdf30da2000bcd2973de5e95b3e7

Reactions: 5 people
Who cares Watched a total of 5 mins of Olympic WBB . I am still disgusted by what transpired

I am highly disgusted with Genno and the Olympic committee, however, I support America, though the coach might have the integrity of a maggot.

That wasn't my understanding... I sure hope not. Other coaches are just as capable of winning the Gold Medal as he is.

It would be a shame if USA Basketball allowed him to come back after the crap he's pulled the last two Olympics. People representing the country in the Olympics are supposed to have class and dignity. He obviously has neither.

Reactions: 2 people
It would be a shame if USA Basketball allowed him to come back after the crap he's pulled the last two Olympics. People representing the country in the Olympics are supposed to have class and dignity. He obviously has neither.

I agree but even putting his lack of class aside for a moment, other coaches should have the experience of coaching the Olympic team. He has done it twice now. The USA doesn't need him to win the Gold medal. Plenty of other coaches who haven't had the experience are capable. The USA has won the Gold with Nell Fortner and Van Chancellor for crying out loud.

Many posters here seem angry at everyone…Holly, Geno, Vols, uconn, women’s basketball in general, Olympic WBB, yadda yadda. Time to find other stuff to dump on?

Reactions: 3 people
Many posters here seem angry at everyone…Holly, Geno, Vols, uconn, women’s basketball in general, Olympic WBB, yadda yadda. Time to find other stuff to dump on?

Like Hillary, Zika, DemocRats, Flood waters, Sabanites, anything Gator,

it's a big big world!

Geno still stinks though.

Reactions: 1 person
My only issues are with Geno and USA Basketball. Funny how UCONN fans refuse to acknowledge what transpired

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
My only issues are with Geno and USA Basketball. Funny how UCONN fans refuse to acknowledged what transpired

Not all but many Connecticut fans on the Boneyard questioned the decision, and disagreed about Parker being left off the team.

VN Store

Back