Dave Hart

NB4 no thread titles with player name only!!!

Oh wait. Not a player. Does that make it OK?

The term Lady Vols--or Lady anything--is antiquated. And the logo design is old and dated as well. Older southerners are never good with modernity.

Reactions: 8 people
The term Lady Vols--or Lady anything--is antiquated. And the logo design is old and dated as well. Older southerners are never good with modernity.

...no more room for tradition, huh? I can't wait to rename Neyland Turds r' Us...:)

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7 people

Next time you see a Coccinellidae, refer to it by it's proper name, since you are so offended by the common name.
ziX5zLLAT.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 23 people
He hinted at it before her passing, but after she was too far along to speak on it. Then he comes out and says it after she passes. You can draw your own conclusions.

What a piece of $hit. Even if you believe that why would you do that now? Just to rub it in. I am firmly in the camp for getting rid of separate logos but he clearly is a vindictive, revenge driven individual. He has to go period.

Reactions: 2 people
He hinted at it before her passing, but after she was too far along to speak on it. Then he comes out and says it after she passes. You can draw your own conclusions.
Probably did't understand the true implications. Presented to her with diminished faculties.

so tradition is out then? Boooooooo!!!!
I am a female and do not feel it's antiquated at all.

Reactions: 9 people
so tradition is out then? Boooooooo!!!!
I am a female and do not feel it's antiquated at all.

Absolutely not. Tradition is what that name stands for.
Lady Vol.
In that order.
Its what stood out with Pat's teams.
They were Ladies first.

The name was synonymous with BB. . .
Lady Vol!..Basketball!.

I wonder if they do drop the name, would the women's programs get more or less revenue from losing the name...By getting more from taking a bigger slice of the generic Vol name?? or ??

Reactions: 1 person
Doesn't matter if there is more money or not. While the players are, individually, WOMEN, not "ladies," they ARE the Lady Vols!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back