Senior Point Guard Nr. 0 Jordan Reynolds

T.J.

She's the ONE! The Lady Vols starting point guard for this her last season for 2016-2017.

Remember way back when? She had that breakout performance as a freshman in the SEC tournament - That Kentucky game stands out the most since it was for the SEC title. Her potential was overflowing back then. It only seemed like yesterday that she and Mercedes arrived from Oregon together.

Check out her profile. Her numbers were down in scoring from her sophomore season. But the assists numbers were her best yet.

With the absence of T'ea due to injury J.R. will have to carry the load and FINALLY be THAT point guard to lead by example and not be AFRAID to attack the rim and score. She has to be a scoring point guard - if she refuses to take that role on then all I can say is kiss a Final Four goodbye. Thanks for playing Jordan and good luck in life. :unsure:

Jordan Reynolds Bio - University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

Any thoughts on Nr. 0 Jordan Reynolds please share. Thanks!

GOReynolds!

The Vols don't have a 2 (shooting) guard on the team. Middleton is a point guard. I suppose Jackson could play the 2 but she is said to be offensively challenged---and why wouldn't she be: She plays for Tennessee.

DeShields could play the 2, and might, which I think would be mean playing Dunbar at the power forward position. Here's what sad, even if Cooper and Carter were back, we STILL wouldn't have a true shooting guard. Cooper is a PG, and Carter, while she could play the 2, wasn't really dynamic enough for the position.

My hope is that Reynolds has really improved her shooting. To do so she would probably have to completely change the push shot she has or change her game. I like her when she gets in the paint for her shot. Not at all excited about her three point game and hope she doesn't take many there. She is a big guard which should probably be a two as she has trouble guarding the quicker point guards. She is a good player when she uses her strengths which she didn't do much last season.

Reactions: 2 people
My hope is that Reynolds has really improved her shooting. To do so she would probably have to completely change the push shot she has or change her game. I like her when she gets in the paint for her shot. Not at all excited about her three point game and hope she doesn't take many there. She is a big guard which should probably be a two as she has trouble guarding the quicker point guards. She is a good player when she uses her strengths which she didn't do much last season.

She can get that shot whenever she wants it. The problem is that she can't consistently hit that short 10 foot jumper, even though she's wide open.

She has no jumpshot, either from deep or midrange. The only way she can consistently score is if she gets right to the hoop. If that jumpshot hasn't improved by the time SEC play begins, then this team will be in trouble.

Reactions: 2 people
25 more days til kickoff and there are still some of you that want to talk LV BB. I wish there was a way to get on board with your train wreck, but I believe the ship has sailed on this matter. We aren't even at the top of our conference anymore, no recruits coming, and a pathetic outlook for next year. Until CHW is gone the future is not good. Cheer up though it's almost "Football Time in Tennessee".

Reactions: 1 person
She is absolutely capable. We just need a solid back up. Jordan was improving before her injury last year.

Gule,from listening to topgun,you would think that Lady Vol fans are one track minded. Not so,our minds can comprehend many things at once,including knowing that it's soon going to be football season,but still wondering about our Ladies. Fans always tend to speculate during offseason time,maybe more so this year.

I used to care about UT football but then Phil stabbed JM in the back and I lost interest entirely. lol

VN Store

Back