I look back at this article and scratch my head...

Reactions: 5 people
In the immortal words of Satchel Paige: "Never look back. Something might be gaining on you."

Reactions: 3 people
Is this a trick question???

Its been well known Mercedes was playing on bad wheels her freshman year.

Surgery/Redshirt her Sophomore year.

Last season was her first fully healthy season , in which she didn't do such a bad job considering coming off of two foot surgeries.
If you were it trainer, would you take a thoroughbred horse and enter it in the Kentucky Derby, if you knew it had bad feet. If you say, I would not know because of some Lame reason, are you not somehow responsible for the outcome...
brown+thoroughbred+horse+%252818%2529.jpg

In the immortal words of Satchel Paige: "Never look back. Something might be gaining on you."
Also a great quote "If you don't remember history, prepare to repeat said history". Here is you another one..."Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice...shame on me!"

If you were it trainer, would you take a thoroughbred horse and enter it in the Kentucky Derby, if you knew it had bad feet. If you say, I would not know because of some Lame reason, are you not somehow responsible for the outcome...

Well, Candace Parker had to have her surgically repaired ACL, re-operated on after coming to campus. Would you have bought that horse?

Mercedes looked much better last season. Her book is still open...

Also a great quote "If you don't remember history, prepare to repeat said history". Here is you another one..."Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice...shame on me!"

You're close. Santayana's aphorism was, ""Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

And your second quote is actually an old Chinese proverb.

Reactions: 1 person
You're close. Santayana's aphorism was, ""Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

And your second quote is actually an old Chinese proverb.

“If I had a mind to rent pigs, I'd be mighty upset. A man that likes to rent pigs won't be stopped.”
― Larry McMurtry, Lonesome Dove

just because :)

VN Store

Back