U.S. Olympic Women Basketball Team 1976

You can tell Pat was all business even back then. There's a picture of most the girls and most look like they're showing off for the camera but Pat looks the most professional out of all of them. She was great.

You can tell Pat was all business even back then. There's a picture of most the girls and most look like they're showing off for the camera but Pat looks the most professional out of all of them. She was great.

I didn't see the photos of Pat in that light. I thought she looked very youthful and she was smiling a lot.

I do wish there were stats to those Olympic games. Since Pat was a starter I'm wondering about her playmaking abilities.

I had forgotten about Pat being on that Olympic team. It says a lot about her ability to be among the 5 best players at the time in the United States.

She also used to play in pick up games all the time with and against me and other guys over at the PE building back in the 70's.

She truly had a love for the game of basketball.

Reactions: 2 people
I had forgotten about Pat being on that Olympic team. It says a lot about her ability to be among the 5 best players at the time in the United States.

She also used to play in pick up games all the time with and against me and other guys over at the PE building back in the 70's.

She truly had a love for the game of basketball.

Thanks for sharing but I'm wondering who won those pick up games? :)

If she was on my team she likely won, if she was not she likely lost 😄

She was exceptional just being out there. Only girl I ever played with or against in pick up basketball.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back