Lady Vols Softball program

sccshortstop

Is it too early to announce the new recruits who are enrolling for this next year? Any one with and scuttlebutt on said topic?

Thanks in advance!!

Ashley Andrews left Washington last week. She's no longer on their website. Washington people are saying she left to return to her alma mater. If true who on current staff is out to make room for Andrews?

Ashley Andrews left Washington last week. She's no longer on their website. Washington people are saying she left to return to her alma mater. If true who on current staff is out to make room for Andrews?

The Director of Operations position is currently open at UT.

Thanks DP. Hope she is interested. Is it too early to get the info I had asked in the beginning of the thread. I have heard that at least one young lady will not be enrolling and has received her release.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks DP. Hope she is interested. Is it too early to get the info I had asked in the beginning of the thread. I have heard that at least one young lady will not be enrolling and has received her release.

Thanks in advance!

than the rest of us! All I know is who the school/program has announced would be joining the program. In addition to the one's listed above, there were three additional players announced a few days after the first list, but I'm sure you know that too.

than the rest of us! All I know is who the school/program has announced would be joining the program. In addition to the one's listed above, there were three additional players announced a few days after the first list, but I'm sure you know that too.

Thanks armchair. I do not know much if anymore than anyone else. I also heard that the group that predicts the end of time is now predicting July 29, 2016 as well, however they haven't been right yet. So hearing even from reliable sources is never a give.

Thanks in advance!

It is not unusual for someone to ask for a release if they feel they could have gotten more money from another school. Particularly if it is a smaller school.

I'm not sure how softball works, but is a non-coaching position allowed to coach players? Help out with the team and recruiting? In football that's a big no-no. Because if this is the position Andrews is headed to it seems to be a step back from a paid assistant spot at a PAC12 power house team, unless she has changed her career path and wants to be an ops person.

I'm not sure how softball works, but is a non-coaching position allowed to coach players? Help out with the team and recruiting? In football that's a big no-no. Because if this is the position Andrews is headed to it seems to be a step back from a paid assistant spot at a PAC12 power house team, unless she has changed her career path and wants to be an ops person.

A director of ops cannot coach on the field, make recruiting calls to unsigned prospects, or recruit off campus. Basically everything else is fair game.

VN Store

Back