Lamar Alexander, Bob Corker, And Pat Summitt

Franklin Pierce

Both Tennessee senators spoke on the U.S. Senate floor today about Pat Summitt. Alexander even mentioned Candace Parker.

It was pretty cool.

Reactions: 2 people
Both Tennessee senators spoke on the U.S. Senate floor today about Pat Summitt. Alexander even mentioned Candace Parker.

It was pretty cool.
---
I remember as a kid Lamar Alexander stopping by my Grandpa's house in Houston Co. for a glass of iced tea. Grandpa was a big GOP supporter...one of the few in the county. I didn't know who Mr. Alexander was..until someone told me later.

Very cool.

I thought this was going to be a joke. You Know ...Bob Corker, Lamar Alexander and Pat Summit are sitting at a bar, Lamar asks........

It saddens me that Pat's name has been sullied by being mentioned in the same sentence as these two sellout RINOS. Other than that I'm pleased she was spoken of kindly.

Reactions: 4 people
---
I remember as a kid Lamar Alexander stopping by my Grandpa's house in Houston Co. for a glass of iced tea. Grandpa was a big GOP supporter...one of the few in the county. I didn't know who Mr. Alexander was..until someone told me later.

Very cool.

Pic or it didn't happen...........(just kidding, that was my jab at the young who are constantly recording every second of their life - even it they're being attacked by a bear, or being shot by a terrorist - the most important thing is to record it with your phone).

Reactions: 1 person
I don't like Alexander or Corker either, but both of them did go to the floor of the U.S. Senate and pay tributes to Pat Summitt.

We don't need to be bad mouthing people who honor Pat Summitt.

---

Very cool.

I bet that iced tea was worth a few 10k'$ to Lamar.

Pic or it didn't happen...........(just kidding, that was my jab at the young who are constantly recording every second of their life - even it they're being attacked by a bear, or being shot by a terrorist - the most important thing is to record it with your phone).

The old adage has changed somewhat..."If a tree falls and it isn't recorded on i-phone or youtube... Did it really happen?"

Reactions: 1 person
I don't like Alexander or Corker either, but both of them did go to the floor of the U.S. Senate and pay tributes to Pat Summitt.

We don't need to be bad mouthing people who honor Pat Summitt.

You could look at it like that or you could look at them as snakes trying get clout invoking her name. Let's not act like they did some spectacular thing. They are just playing politics.

VN Store

Back