Honoring Coach Summitt this Season

SoDak_LV_Fan

I was just wondering what would be a good way to honor Coach Summitt this season. What better way than to have "Summitt" on the back of the players jersey's this season. And perhaps a lady vol logo patch on ALL jersey's male and female sports.

Was thinking about this earlier today. What would Vols fans think about a Black T to show morning.

Was thinking about this earlier today. What would Vols fans think about a Black T to show morning.

The black T would be good for mourning, but not sure about morning..... maybe the baby blue for that..

I know its no time for jokes but I couldn't resist. RIP CPS!

Adding the Lady Vol theme to the uniform for one game would be great. We added pink last year for breast cancer awareness. I don't see why it can't be done. She deserves it. Talk about giving your all for Tennessee and Summit comes to mind.

Reactions: 2 people
Hart should return the original Lady Vols Logo, that pat started to all the Lady's sports forever.No better way to honor a legend than the Lady Vols Original Logo. Its known world wide.
Let get it done Dave , immediately

Reactions: 19 people
Hart should return the original Lady Vols Logo, that pat started to all the Lady's sports forever.No better way to honor a legend than the Lady Vols Original Logo. Its known world wide.
Let get it done Dave , immediately

Totally agree with this.... This should be done right away..

Reactions: 6 people
Best way to honor Her Royal Highness will be to get Hart to follow Booger Cheek into the sunset so the LADY VOLS can get back to reality. I would even suggest a blue number on football jerseys for a game!

Best way to honor Her Royal Highness will be to get Hart to follow Booger Cheek into the sunset so the LADY VOLS can get back to reality. I would even suggest a blue number on football jerseys for a game!

"getting back to reality"? Winning more games? That's on Warlick, I'm afraid, at least until Hart comes a realization about the state of the program.

I would like to see a Lady Vol Blue border around the checkerboard in the end zones for the season.

I have heard it mentioned that maybe they should name the National Championship Trophy in women's basketball after her. The Summitt Trophy would be a fitting tribute since she did so much to build the sport.

Reactions: 5 people
Hell, I say put the Lady Vols T on the helmet for a game at least.

Lady_vols_logo.png

Reactions: 1 person
UT should give out a Pat Summitt memorial scholarship to some deserving student in the future. JMO.

You're on the right track. However, there should be several such scholarships allocated annually and they should be earmarked for UT Med School students who want to specialize in fighting that unholy demon, Alzheimer's Disease. It claimed two great ladies of Tennessee, my 94-year-old mother, who slipped the "surly bonds of earth" on April 15th, and Pat Summit, barely two months later.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
"getting back to reality"? Winning more games? That's on Warlick, I'm afraid, at least until Hart comes a realization about the state of the program.

I think Dave is hands-off when it comes to the LV program.

I was just wondering what would be a good way to honor Coach Summitt this season. What better way than to have "Summitt" on the back of the players jersey's this season. And perhaps a lady vol logo patch on ALL jersey's male and female sports.

Buy season tickets and use them!

Reactions: 3 people
I have heard it mentioned that maybe they should name the National Championship Trophy in women's basketball after her. The Summitt Trophy would be a fitting tribute since she did so much to build the sport.

Summitt, is the tippy-top

I believe Pat would say:
1. Win
2. Hustle
3. Rebound

What is Warlick wears a really garish bright orange pantsuit for every home game? Maybe she'll catch the magic.

Wish we'd put a P patch on all team uniforms for the season. It would work well with the One Tennessee theme.

VN Store

Back