Has anyone else heard about Pat?

strongj81

Hi just wanted to know has anyone else about Pat Summitt being admitted to the hospital and the word is that she is not expected to make through the night? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but just want to know if it is true or not? Thanks guys and gals!

Hi just wanted to know has anyone else about Pat Summitt being admitted to the hospital and the word is that she is not expected to make through the night? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but just want to know if it is true or not? Thanks guys and gals!

Where did you get this information and/or rumor? I posted in the other thread where this news was posted too. Not a good thing to go to bed on. Prayers & more prayers for you Pat. Touch her body Jesus in your precious Holy Spirit's name.

Reactions: 3 people
From a Chattanooga.com reporter:

397ab617f369405d817608805eb1d7b6.png

https://twitter.com/TennWen/status/746913177397501956

Hope you don't mind that I ask for prayers for a dear friend close to the end of her journey. Would mean a lot to her fam, Peace be w/ you❤️

From Robin Roberts 6:06am Saturday

Pat's face is superimposed over the photo of Holly Rowe and Candace.

Jim

Wow. I didn't even notice that. It sure does. That's amazing! We need a miracle it looks like folks & Jesus can do it. If not, please Lord give Pat & this family peace during this difficult time.

Seems like this got legs and got them quick starting about two hours ago. Too much talk to just say it's a rumor IMO

Praying for Coach @patsummitt and her family tonight! #PrayforPat

Prayers out to the beloved @patsummitt and her family this evening 🍊

Please keep @patsummitt & her family in your prayers tonight - the news is not good. #CoachSummitt #VFL 🙏🏻😢

Please pray for Pat Summitt she's been admitted to hospital, it's not looking good and she may not make it through the night. #PrayForPat

These are tweets from multiple players and fan sites

Got to have lunch with her one day.Still consider it one of my lifes high lights.Praying for you coach.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back