Candace Parker retweet

Hospice and palliative care are best used long before a patient is near death. Helps the patient and family SO much to have hospice care as soon as possible. The hospice workers in my area truly are angels; and the hospice program is a blessing. It's not giving up or giving in to accept hospice, it's embracing a helpful opportunity. Something our coach would do.

Also, I have no grounds for thinking Robin's friend is Coach Summitt. Only wondering since Candace retweeted it.

Reactions: 5 people
Hospice and palliative care are best used long before a patient is near death. Helps the patient and family SO much to have hospice care as soon as possible. The hospice workers in my area truly are angels; and the hospice program is a blessing. It's not giving up or giving in to accept hospice, it's embracing a helpful opportunity. Something our coach would do.

Also, I have no grounds for thinking Robin's friend is Coach Summitt. Only wondering since Candace retweeted it.

Yeah I've worked a lot with hospice when I consulted in nursing homes...great people in a very difficult position. Hearing that it might be Pat...I hope not

Reactions: 4 people
Any updates on this? It seems twitter is pretty upset right now!? If anyone knows please post ASAP.

I don't have facts just heresy. The rumor is she is septic. Sepsis is an infection throughout the body.

Dear Lord please cover Your and our beloved Coach with peace and pain relief. Please send peace and comfort to those who love her the most.

Reactions: 3 people
I went through something similar to this with my grandmother. I pray for her and her family. God Bless.

VN Store

Back