Tava Cole transferring from Louisville to Georgia.

sisaq

What is going on in WBB?? Am just glad that Lady Vols players Hang in there even ups & down no body leaves. I think they love Holly..

Reactions: 4 people
What is going on in WBB?? Am just glad that Lady Vols players Hang in there even ups & down no body leaves. I think they love Holly..

I don't know if it is as much Holly as it is the Lady Vols Tradition and being associated with it. Players who have left/transferred from UT really have never been heard from again (Avant, Dupree, and Brewer), we will see if Tucker is able to change that

Anyone notice that teams like Louisville, South Carolina, and a couple others are constantly seeing players transfer while they attempt to add others. At least Holly is not into this game yet. It is almost like these teams are pushing players out to free up scholarships for other players.

Anyone notice that teams like Louisville, South Carolina, and a couple others are constantly seeing players transfer while they attempt to add others. At least Holly is not into this game yet. It is almost like these teams are pushing players out to free up scholarships for other players.

Yup Baylor has done the same thing, they offer players that they already promised a spot to and when they get the new player in they don't truly care about the player they had before. Like how many Post does Baylor need, Cox will be there next year and she has 4 girls in front of her (Brown, Montpremier, Cave, and Szczepanski) someone's minutes will be reduced somewhere (more than likely Cave and Szczepanki which would lead to Szczepanki possibly transferring. Cave will be a senior. That's why I think players should really pay attention to who the teams are also interested in that are within the next recruiting class prior to making their decision because if I am a top Post player and I know that they already have a few ahead of me, I wont commit to that school if I have a desire to play right away

I don't know if it is as much Holly as it is the Lady Vols Tradition and being associated with it. Players who have left/transferred from UT really have never been heard from again (Avant, Dupree, and Brewer), we will see if Tucker is able to change that

debbi Scott transferred to WKU and came back to lead her team in knocking us out of the NCAA tournament.

VN Store

Back