governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
vs. Marist

Date: Friday, May 20, 2016
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN2

you can stream it here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

it is a round robin event

the next game will be on Saturday at either 12:00 P.M. or at 2:30 P.M.

hopefully they will be playing on Sunday at either 12:00 P.M. or at 2:30 P.M.,the 2:30 game if needed

OHIO STATE
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2016
Time: 12:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN

you can stream the game here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

gotta win em all today or stay at home :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
ut oh I've jinxed them

there is no

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

hmmmpf and shame on ya'll for not bring it up

I predict we handle Marist rather easily with Gabriel on the mound. Maybe even a run rule final. I'll say 10-2 in 5 innings because of run rule.

If we win that game #1 do we then play the winner of Arizona-OSU on Saturday? Would it be the noon or 2:30 PM game if we win? I can't remember how they do this crap after still watching it for many years.

won't the Lady Vols be in game 2 tony ? then they should play the winner of game 1 Arizona-OSU at 12 P.M.,I think :)

Reactions: 1 person
won't the Lady Vols be in game 2 tony ? then they should play the winner of game 1 Arizona-OSU at 12 P.M.,I think :)

I'm not sure that's why asked. :wink: I was thinking we would be the 2:30 PM game Saturday if we win Friday night. But like I said I'm not sure. Maybe LVJeff can chime in because I bet he knows how it goes. :)

Arizona vs. Ohio State is the first game Friday,the Lady Vols will be in the 2nd and they have to win to be in the 12 P.M. game

Reactions: 2 people
Arizona vs. Ohio State is the first game Friday,the Lady Vols will be in the 2nd and they have to win to be in the 12 P.M. game

You're right. They play at 4:30 PM. We play at 7 PM. I was thinking for some reason we played at 7 PM & they played the late game afterwards. That wouldn't happen because we're the host so we would play the last game of the day anyhow.

The weather for Friday is not looking good at all. From Friday afternoon thru Saturday morning there's a 100% chance of rain. Looks like we might be dealing with doubleheaders on Saturday. I don't know how they would handle it if both Friday games get canceled.

You're right. They play at 4:30 PM. We play at 7 PM. I was thinking for some reason we played at 7 PM & they played the late game afterwards. That wouldn't happen because we're the host so we would play the last game of the day anyhow.

The weather for Friday is not looking good at all. From Friday afternoon thru Saturday morning there's a 100% chance of rain. Looks like we might be dealing with doubleheaders on Saturday. I don't know how they would handle it if both Friday games get canceled.

10 out of 16 regionals this weekend have the potential to be significantly impacted by rain. As I saw posted somewhere else...grounds crew staff will be earning their keep this weekend at a lot of schools.

The weather has been absurd. The mid-Atlantic area has had rain for most of the last month. Three weeks of it, then it was sunny for two days--and now they're saying four more days of rain! Monsoon season.

I highly doubt they get either game in on Friday. It's supposed to rain & possibly rain hard too from around 3-4 PM EST to early Saturday morning. I don't see how they get either game played.

It's going to be interesting to see what they do for Saturday. This could end up making this region being played into Monday. Depends on how they handle Saturday because Sunday & Monday looks ok for the weather.

I highly doubt they get either game in on Friday. It's supposed to rain & possibly rain hard too from around 3-4 PM EST to early Saturday morning. I don't see how they get either game played.

It's going to be interesting to see what they do for Saturday. This could end up making this region being played into Monday. Depends on how they handle Saturday because Sunday & Monday looks ok for the weather.

A team can't play more than two games in a day in the NCAA Tournament, so a full cancellation on Friday would almost certainly push the event to Monday.

I purchased all-session tickets but I'm not going to use them. If anyone wants them please reply. They are print at home tickets. I'll send them to you for free.

Ralph said yesterday that he and Karen will stick with the same defensive lineup we saw against lsu--Lockman will catch, Overstreet at third, Geer in center. Ralph didn't say who would be the designated hitter, but I have a feeling it might be McSwain. He said the Arizona coach is feeling good because they have two left-handed pitchers and he knows we have a mostly left-handed hitting lineup. Ralph, in a knoxnews.com interview, didn't seem too concerned about that, though Arizona beat us 1-0 early in the year and one of their left-handers shut us out on four hits. But Ralph said we had beaten the same pitcher the year before, when she was at San Diego State (she transferred to Arizona)--and added: "We didn't just fall off the turnip truck" when it came to getting ready to face a southpaw. Lockman, being a right-handed hitter, should help if we play Arizona. He said Erin would probably start against Marist but hedged a little bit--suggesting a final decision hasn't been made. But I think it's very likely she will get the nod in game 1.

I think at home we can beat anybody a lot easier than on the road. So expecting to win this regional and move on to Auburn.

I thought Lockman was outstanding behind the plate. Great defensive catcher with a quick release.

Wish they would have moved up the Friday games to 11am or noon start time for game one.

Auburn bumped up their Friday games to 11:00 and 1:30. Auburn Friday games being broadcast on ESPN3.

UT Friday games are on ESPN2 and ESPNU, which might explain the lack of moving the games up to at least get in one, maybe part of the other if rain comes as heavy as expected.

VN Store

Back