Any news for new recruits?

That's not being ignorant. I didn't realize there was two threads about her either until I noticed the one devoted solely to her today. You wasn't being ignorant at all.
Actually, it is a perfect example of being ignorant. It isn't a negitive word, that would be stupid. It simply means uninformed, or uneducated. We are all ignorant of something, we just haven't learned or experienced. Favorite Coal Miner's Daughter line " I may be ignorant, but I ain't stupid"

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Actually, it is a perfect example of being ignorant. It isn't a negitive word, that would be stupid. It simply means uninformed, or uneducated. We are all ignorant of something, we just haven't learned or experienced. Favorite Coal Miner's Daughter line " I may be ignorant, but I ain't stupid"

Wow. Didn't expect my post to make the word "ignorant" get that type of reply. :p

Reactions: 1 person
Ralph and Karen are doing well

I'm not sure about the Rowing team or the Track team either or the Volley Ball team or the Soccer team,I'm sure there doing fairly well :)

Reactions: 1 person
We have high hopes pinned on getting Danielle Patterson, Dorie Harrison, Anastasia Hayes, and lesser hopes on Rella Boothe, Evina Westbrooks, Jade Williams, and KK.
I have no clue on Maya Dodson, Cara Ursin, or Eleah Parker.

We have high hopes pinned on getting Danielle Patterson, Dorie Harrison, Anastasia Hayes, and lesser hopes on Rella Boothe, Evina Westbrooks, Jade Williams, and KK.
I have no clue on Maya Dodson, Cara Ursin, or Eleah Parker.

I think Ursin is a lean for us as well, many of the other schools are concerned about her not wanting to play AAU this summer and many are trying to force her to do so to see how she stacks up against some of the top talent and to my knowledge we aren't pressing the issue, I think Jade Williams ends up at UConn, Booth at Maryland and Westbrook at Oregan State. I have no idea of what will happen with Parker and I think Parker is 60/40 Georgia over us and Dodson is 50/50 Georgia and us!

VN Store

Back