Missouri vs South Carolina

VolnJC

Missouri was cruising 4-0 before giving up 4 runs in the top of the 7th..it's now the bottom of the 7th..I'd like to see about 14 innings today :)

Reactions: 2 people
Lowary and Blue both threw 7 innings and over 100 pitches today.

USCe hangs on 7-4 in 8 innings..Nickie Blue pitched 8 innings and threw over 120 pitches.

Wasn't sure who to root for honestly. Beating Mizzou tomorrow would have helped the RPI.

I think it's hilarious. I wonder if they were distracted by the statement they put out protesting the AD?

I think it's hilarious. I wonder if they were distracted by the statement they put out protesting the AD?

Sounds like the statement is addressing the distraction the AD has already caused. For the life of me I don't understand why these sorts of things can't wait until the season is over.

Reactions: 2 people
Sounds like the statement is addressing the distraction the AD has already caused. For the life of me I don't understand why these sorts of things can't wait until the season is over.

Agree, but it probably wouldn't get the attention that the team apparently wants like it's getting now...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

VN Store

Back