governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
MISSOURI/SOUTH CAROLINA WINNER
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2016
Time: 12:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on the

SEC Network

you should be able to stream it here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

I don't see a link to listen to the game

hopefully they win and the semifinal game will be

on 05/13/16 at 3:00 p.m. ET on

ESPNU

you should be able to stream it here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

the Lady Vols need a strong showing in the SEC Tournament

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 3 people
Hopefully South Carolina can pull off the upset of Mizzou. I do not want to face Mizzou in that 1st game of ours on Thursday. Mizzou is a scary team. Who do you think we'll pitch game #1 mule?

Will it be Moss or Gabriel? I'd say Gabriel wouldn't you even though Moss was really our best SP this season overall? Go on the more experienced pitcher for the 1st game of the tourney? What's your guess?

it is hard to say tony,it will probably be Erin,but Matty is hot right now,if it was me,I'd go with Matty,of course the Weeklys don't have much hesitation changing pitchers either

so basically I don't know :)

I did drive thru Church Hill a couple of weeks ago lol

Reactions: 1 person
Hopefully South Carolina can pull off the upset of Mizzou. I do not want to face Mizzou in that 1st game of ours on Thursday. Mizzou is a scary team. Who do you think we'll pitch game #1 mule?

Will it be Moss or Gabriel? I'd say Gabriel wouldn't you even though Moss was really our best SP this season overall? Go on the more experienced pitcher for the 1st game of the tourney? What's your guess?

Yep one of our most disappointing losses this year was to Missouri. We are better than them!

Reactions: 1 person
it is hard to say tony,it will probably be Erin,but Matty is hot right now,if it was me,I'd go with Matty,of course the Weeklys don't have much hesitation changing pitchers either

so basically I don't know :)

I did drive thru Church Hill a couple of weeks ago lol

I was saying Gabriel only because of that experience but no doubt Moss has been the better pitcher especially of late.

BTW, you didn't blink when you were driving through Church Hill did you? If you did you were already in the next town over. :) It's a small town but Mount Carmel which is the next town east of Church Hill is even smaller than that. :wink:

is Mount Carmel the only city in the world that is on one side of the road ? or is it just in the States ? i was raised in Kingsport and use to drive all around that area,many a moon ago :)

your probably right on Erin

From what I read on a softball board, the Missouri coach is an abrasive, unprofessional jerk. He once wrote a nasty letter to another head softball coach, and there have been other problems with the guy, who apparently has a loud mouth. The AD is investigating some unknown complaints against him, and the current players are upset--don't like being interviewed. The players, of course, don't get to decide whether a coach gets investigated or not.

is Mount Carmel the only city in the world that is on one side of the road ? or is it just in the States ? i was raised in Kingsport and use to drive all around that area,many a moon ago :)

your probably right on Erin

I was born & raised in Kingsport too mule. :) My wife is from Church Hill though.

yes i did

I graduated from North in 1989.

it does make you wonder why it is coming out now

Certainly does have fishy timing for sure.

I read about the Mizzou thing when it was posted on Ultimate college softball...I've been on that board for about 10 years....I've met EE really cool guy knows a lot about the game of softball

Looks like we will play USCe...Missouri had them down 4-0 in the top of the 7th...they hit a run homer to tie it and then hit another 3 run homer in the top of the 8th...both pitchers pitched at least 7 innings and over 100 pitches

How about Ole Miss jumping on Georgia?!?!? I know it's not over yet but I admire the fight they are showing. Not sure Georgia was expecting it.

VN Store

Back