as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Ole Miss

OLE MISS
Date: Friday, May 6, 2016
Time: 7:00 p.m

the game will be televised on the

SEC Network +

you should be able to stream the game here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

Date: Saturday, May 7, 2016
Time: 1:00 p.m

SEC Network

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

Date: Sunday, May 8, 2016
Time: 2:00 p.m

SEC Network (Bases Loaded)

I'm not sure what (Bases Loaded) means :)

you can listen here

http://www.utsports.com/collegesportslive/?media=529475

come on Lady Vols,take the broom with you :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'll post the same thing I did in the week 12 thread:

Only thing that matters is finishing top 4 in the conference. That gets you a first round bye. If Bama and UK sweep this weekend, and Auburn wins 2 out of 3, UT needs to sweep to stay in the top 4. Bama plays UGA, UK plays Miss St, Auburn plays A&M.

In theory 2nd or 3rd is better than 4th only because it puts off any potential game vs UF to the championship, but regardless of where they finish the tournament as a whole is going to be a street brawl from teams 1-12. That's what makes that bye so valuable. Just about anyone can beat anyone in a one game scenario.

Ole Miss is no slouch. They have improved dramatically since last year. They've only been swept once this year, and that was vs Florida. But at least right now UT controls their own destiny for a first round bye.

the Lady Vols are ranked 9th in the Nation,I don't see that Ole Miss is ranked Nationally,hopefully they bring the Orange and White Broom with them :)

Bases loaded I do believe is the term used for the dreaded whip-around coverage.

I'll post the same thing I did in the week 12 thread:

Only thing that matters is finishing top 4 in the conference. That gets you a first round bye. If Bama and UK sweep this weekend, and Auburn wins 2 out of 3, UT needs to sweep to stay in the top 4. Bama plays UGA, UK plays Miss St, Auburn plays A&M.

In theory 2nd or 3rd is better than 4th only because it puts off any potential game vs UF to the championship, but regardless of where they finish the tournament as a whole is going to be a street brawl from teams 1-12. That's what makes that bye so valuable. Just about anyone can beat anyone in a one game scenario.

Ole Miss is no slouch. They have improved dramatically since last year. They've only been swept once this year, and that was vs Florida. But at least right now UT controls their own destiny for a first round bye.

I think matchups are very important. It is possible TN and Alabama are the 4/5 (or 5/4 doesn't matter) seeds. I want to avoid Alabama as the first game.

Game time might potentially be important - would you rather play at 11 am or 4 pm? I don't know but it might matter and seeding determines game time.

If TN finishes as the 3 seed they more than likely will play Missouri in their first game.

I believe the network thinks it attracts the casual fan. It turns off the real fans however.

I think matchups are very important. It is possible TN and Alabama are the 4/5 (or 5/4 doesn't matter) seeds. I want to avoid Alabama as the first game.

Game time might potentially be important - would you rather play at 11 am or 4 pm? I don't know but it might matter and seeding determines game time.

If TN finishes as the 3 seed they more than likely will play Missouri in their first game.

I want to take on BAMA. Avenge that earlier loss.

I know I can't stand it,I tune into to watch a specific team and we all know who that would be :)

I didn't think of that DeerPark,which is good since I turned off the satellite last fall,so I will be in good shape then :)

the Lady Vols are ranked 9th in the Nation,I don't see that Ole Miss is ranked Nationally,hopefully they bring the Orange and White Broom with them :)

Ole Miss is not ranked but much better than you are used to them being. Top 35 RPI last I saw and more than likely a tournament team. Will take a solid focused effort for the sweep.

I get that matchups are important, but the only thing UT controls now is getting a first round bye or not. They don't control who their potential matchups will be. Other than #1 being set, and #12 being virtually set (do you really see Arkansas sweeping Florida this weekend?), I believe that 2-11 can all move up or down, depending on this weekends games (with the exception of Auburn - can't move up, only down).

If UT loses at any point this weekend, they lose control of their own destiny for getting a bye and need Bama or UK to lose the same number of games this weekend UT loses to stay in front of them. With UT being one SEC game short, they can't tie with them and it will come down to winning percentage.

I know lots are bummed the Auburn game was cancelled, but if UT would have lost that game they would be tied with Bama and UK for third, with UT losing the tie breakers as it stood through last weekend, so in hindsight, that cancelled game may end up helping them.

Reactions: 2 people
The games have to be played on the field. TN controls their own destiny for a 2 seed. I'd love to see it happen. Come on girls, sweep Ole Miss.

VN Store

Back