UConn transfer

I understand she is interested in playing on the 2020 US Olympic Team. The only way to accomplish that goal is to play for UConn.

Reactions: 12 people
I understand she is interested in playing on the 2020 US Olympic Team. The only way to accomplish that goal is to play for UConn.

That would mean that Geno will continue as the coach which is highly doubtful. But I guess the committee will do whatever he asks anyway. Right?

But then maybe Geno promised her she is the first alternative this Olympics if someone gets hurt? :whistling:

Well the rich keep getting richer. Makes me ill to think about but who knows what kind of shenanigans he used to reel her in. Maybe she looked at the US Olympic disaster and said "hey, i want him to convince them to boot someone else off the team so I can be on it". :banghead2:

Reactions: 6 people
Well the rich keep getting richer. Makes me ill to think about but who knows what kind of shenanigans he used to reel her in. Maybe she looked at the US Olympic disaster and said "hey, i want him to convince them to boot someone else off the team so I can be on it". :banghead2:

Do you think that Genno would do something crooked to sign a top player or recruit, tell me it an't so!!!!:cray:

Last edited:
Do you think that Genno would do something crooked to sign a top player or recruit, tell me it an't so!!!!:cray:

very few transfers work out, and are quite as effective as their previous performances, I have a feeling this won't work out, and she will never be more than a role player

very few transfers work out, and are quite as effective as their previous performances, I have a feeling this won't work out, and she will never be more than a role player

Yeah - she probably won't work out. And all she really needs to be is a role player. But you are dreaming. UC will now compete for NC's in 2017/18 & 2018/19 because of Azura Stevens. We havnt landed any star Big's in 4 yr's in case u havnt noticed. Most of those young women stated they did not want to play in the Olympics! :) AS is a monster talent and will have practiced an entire year with the best coaching staff in the women's game, before playing a game. With her natural ability, and veteran maturity, and playing with KLS, Gabby Williams, Kia Nurse, Napheesa Collier and Crystal Dangerfield, we are loaded for bear- again! I already worry that after she wins her NC her Jr yr, she'll leave to turn pro. You are way off on your assessment IMHO-

Reactions: 5 people
Yea...she's a great talent. Oh well time for the LV to step up to the plate. Yes UCONN just got a huge get but now that means we need to step out game up. Please realize the NC next year is wide open. People want to talk parity next year is the year we see it.

Reactions: 2 people

In most places I think you are right. But they seem to be able to make things like this work even though others struggle to do so.

Reactions: 4 people
National Weather Service has issued possible flooding from the rising waters of the Tennessee River. The water level rising is directly contributed to the crying Vols fans worried about everything but LadyVols.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back