Candace's Instagram/Facebook

In your face Geno....

That is why she is not on the team, not no damn committee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Candace is expressing her opinion about being treated like pocket change....Hell fire, she is the best in the WNBA....

She's read this board and knows we got her back on this BS.

Reactions: 6 people
The BY is insulted by her video....It gives them their Yuri (No Way Out) Now they can blame Candace for Geno being a dick.

Reactions: 1 person
Chamique weighs in on Facebook

I love it.

Wow no Candace Parker on USA basketball? Is it a typo? 🤔In my @KattPackAllDay voice I smell a C-O-N Spiracy smh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Can't preach it enough. We are seeing politics in women's basketball being played out on the big stage (olympics)

1. Candace says she was shocked and disappointed
2. Tina Thompson was in shock
3. Australia thought it was a joke because no way USA would leave her out because she is one of the best players in the world
4. We have only heard from only one committee member and their response was 'it's about numbers'
5. One of ESPN top women's basketball analyst is saying something is up

Who are we not hearing from????? Anybody wearing blue, that's who.
The latest I've heard today is ''she can and probably will be named an alternate, and may have a shot to be on the team if someone gets hurt"
Hmm. What player on the roster could end up getting hurt that doesn't have Geno ties?

This is a clear subliminal message. f*** Geno and UCONN.

I agree though there is nothing subliminal about her post. It is a straight up and overt expression of "in your face Geno; I know why I am not on the team and so does the world."

Unfortunately, in this situation, Geno still has the power..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Ah, there is nothing subliminal about her post. It is a straight up and overt expression of your in face Geno, I know why I am not on the team.

Unfortunately, in this situation, Geno has the power..

+++

This is the fighting spirit missing from this past year.
With the loss of Pat came the loss of that spirit.
I'd give anything for a chance to help them find it.

I wish every non uconn player would just walk out and not play. Would be beautiful.

The selection process is seriously broken, and has been, but no way anyone on the team should have to give up their spot. Any competitor would treasure playing in the Olympics.

VN Store

Back