Tilasha Okey 6'1" G/F '16

VOL720

I have no idea why this young lady is still available. She reminds me of Cierra Burdick. Not super quick, but can shoot and she looks to attack. I can't believe no D1 school has signed her or maybe she's waiting for a Power 5 school to come knocking. Can she help us? Should the staff give her a look? I know we are going after some recruits in the 2017 class who has the same build, but are highly rated and turn heads. Danielle Patterson and Maya Dodson are the real deal and will cause mismatches at 6'3" and 6'2" plus both are very athletic and skilled. So I can see why Holly may be totally focusing on the 2017 class. Check out her video. What do you think?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OivZpzelCIE

I have no idea why this young lady is still available. She reminds me of Cierra Burdick. Not super quick, but can shoot and she looks to attack. I can't believe no D1 school has signed her or maybe she's waiting for a Power 5 school to come knocking. Can she help us? Should the staff give her a look? I know we are going after some recruits in the 2017 class who has the same build, but are highly rated and turn heads. Danielle Patterson and Maya Dodson are the real deal and will cause mismatches at 6'3" and 6'2" plus both are very athletic and skilled. So I can see why Holly may be totally focusing on the 2017 class. Check out her video. What do you think?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OivZpzelCIE

Her shooting ability alone (which we seem to not have) should put her on a radar, I wonder why as well, seems to make good decisions in the open floor. Has nice size for someone handling the ball. I would take a chance on her if I had struck out in my recruits and knowing that 2017 doesn't guarantee me a great class. I am terrified that after next season we will have a roster of Harris, Middleton, Nared, Dunbar, Jackson, and Cooper (and she may decide to leave if Diamond and Russell enter the draft and we have another season like we had this year)

I don't think Cooper will leave. She knows she's the future star/PG of this program. I'm just hoping we sign a super class for 2017.

I don't think Cooper will leave. She knows she's the future star/PG of this program. I'm just hoping we sign a super class for 2017.

I don't think she will either but without a stellar class and the chance to win it all, I don't think she remains if there is a chance she can be a star elsewhere and win with Diamond gone. I hope we have a stellar 2017 class as well. I hope we get some early verbals also

I don't think she will either but without a stellar class and the chance to win it all, I don't think she remains if there is a chance she can be a star elsewhere and win with Diamond gone. I hope we have a stellar 2017 class as well. I hope we get some early verbals also

Seems like Cooper really likes Tennessee. Her and Diamond are very close and I can see Diamond using her last year of availability playing along side Cooper as she would be a Junior while DeShields would be a Redshirt Senior. I also think Russell stays also. With that being said, Holly must sign a super 2017 class. If we can get KK and Dodson out of the state of Georgia that will be a very good sign. KK, Dodson and Patterson are elite recruits we need in orange along with Hayes and another super guard. Can we get 6'4" Cooks from BIG 10 country? This is a crucial signing class for Tennessee.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back