you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

Auburn

Date: Saturday, Apr. 30, 2016
Time: 8:00 p.m. ET

you can watch on

ESPN2

you should be able to stream the game on

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

Date: Sunday, May 1, 2016
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPNU

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

Date: Monday, May 2, 2016
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

SEC Network

you can listen here

http://www.utsports.com/collegesportslive/?media=529472

the Lady vols are ranked 12th

Auburn is ranked 3rd

come on Lady Vols,it is time to have a good weekend :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
All three upcoming Auburn games will be televised on ESPN or the SEC network. After the embarrassing debacle against OU, the team really needs wins against AU. A good showing but losing won't help them.

I hope the lady vols can get 1 win, but fear Auburn will sweep this series. Auburn is as well coached as OK. Meyers will come in with a solid game plan and good scouting. Karen Weekly's pitch calling lacks the skill to upset Auburn and TN's pitching staff is really 2 dimensional . I hope I'm wrong for the sake of the departing seniors that have given their all for 4 years. !! GBO

I hope we can get 2 but I feel we will get a least 1 win. We have to pitch play solid defense and be aggressive at the plate and stop taking the pitches down the middle and swinging at those out of the zone. I don't like Meyers at all but he has proved that when you make a coaching change and get a quality coach with quality assistants the recruiting can change the game. He is a long way from a outgoing personality but knows the game.
Just my 2 cents worth.

I hope we can get 2 but I feel we will get a least 1 win. We have to pitch play solid defense and be aggressive at the plate and stop taking the pitches down the middle and swinging at those out of the zone. I don't like Meyers at all but he has proved that when you make a coaching change and get a quality coach with quality assistants the recruiting can change the game. He is a long way from a outgoing personality but knows the game.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Myers and his son and staff are definitely good coaches and probably really good guys but Myers when at Arizona State said some things about the SEC that maybe were tongue-in-cheek but didn't come off that way to me. It probably won't come close to happening but a major beat-down of Auburn would be just fine with me.

Auburn is my least favorite SEC team but they now have great coaches, something TN lacks, especially in a pitching coach. I will pull for the Vols all the way but I don't expect much. GBO !!

I agree with most of SB fans post. I do not like Awbarn at all in anything. I associate them with cheating (my words) regardless of the male ( cam newton) programs. I do not like Meyers overall demeanor but good coaches anyway. I find it strange that he would even come to Awbarn after his attitude toward the SEC while at Arizona State. Seems to be that his son may be the coach in waiting, however they have turned that program around. I as well not that impressed with the pitching staff at UT. Just cannot seem to get over the final hump! Not real sure that Marty McDaniel has control of the staff or do Karen and Ralph really run it. We sure don't need some of Ralphs bonehead mistakes this series. I suspect what we do these next three days will determine our regional hosting. I expect to win one, would love to get two and three : miracles do happen!!!!

Last edited:
Auburn's athletic director Jay Jacobs gave Clint Myers an offer he couldn't refuse: a chance to bring his family together in the same town, coach with his two sons and see his three grandchildren on a regular basis. I think his family had been living in different parts of the country and had not been together for some considerable time. In the twilight of his coaching career, I'm sure Myers really relished the opportunity. I don't know what Clint Myers' attitude was like towards the SEC while at AZ St (I can only imagine), but he sure is singing a different tune about the SEC now. In two separate interviews I watched last year, he couldn't heap enough praise on the SEC as a whole (while taking a shot at the Pac 12). I don't dislike him. I respect coach Myers a lot, and actually think he's a better coach than Ralph Weekly, a fellow AZ state alum and a close friend of his. #BeatAuburn #GoVols

I agree that he is better than Ralph and I certainly don't blame him for doing what is best for his situation. I may be wrong but I think one son has moved on somewhere else. Again I dislike Awbarn period. I do think they got a good coach in Bruce Pearle.

Ball thrown to hard to batter and overstreet cannot even get the glove down for another pass ball. Looks like no help for Matty tonight.

Well it looks like Aucoin has started the error parade.

It's just wishfull thinking to hope for any solid defense from this team. A senior dropping a perfectly thrown ball is just crazy, and she has been a multiple offender! I would split the two balls that got past the catcher, credit one to a wet ball and the other just poor skills on another senior playing the position her first season on a regular basis. Defense...defense...defense...becoming a rare commodity in Knoxville.

Regardless both of these seniors should have made the play. I have heard for 4 years that Overstreet's best position is catcher. That being the case she has let way too many past balls this year. Multiple offender like Aucoin. I do not know what the call was on the two balls that got by her because I do not listen to the game at all. You are a little more kind than I am I guess. That last one was speed related .

Last edited:
The best catcher we've had in recent memory was the young woman from a few years ago who ended up leaving the program. I forget her name--but thought she was great behind the plate and had some real fire on the field as well. I think perhaps she didn't hit enough but she was very good defensively.

VN Store

Back