Kamera Harris commits to Tennessee

Well, that's positive news. Hopefully she's ready to contribute from the get go.

images

@_kodakmoment_: Proud to announce my commitment to the University of Tennessee!#GoVols ����

Now that we have some post help for 2016, how are we looking with Boothe, KK, Dodson and Dorie for 2017 along with Westbrook who I would guess is considering UT with the Oregon connection there?

Now that we have some post help for 2016, how are we looking with Boothe, KK, Dodson and Dorie for 2017 along with Westbrook who I would guess is considering UT with the Oregon connection there?

Other then DD we still need a overhaul in the backcourt it was awful. We don`t even have a guard that can throw the ball in the Ocean.

Reactions: 1 person
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM welcome to the Mighty Lady Vols of Tennessee young Lady :)

:pat::3cheers::baloon::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

That is good news for Volnation after receiving the Tyler Summitt news, sort of a bitter sweet celebration. Did Schubert sign yet? I would like to see to post. I wish we had a better post coach but Dean is not going anywhere. I just do not like the way Russell is progressing.

Last edited:
Well that's something. We desperately need the help. Maybe the start of something good, and hopefully not a string of 3 and 4 star recruits.

Reactions: 1 person
Hard to get excited about a foul prone big but another body to add in when Mercedes needs a breather...welcome Kamera

Reactions: 3 people
I welcome anybody at this point. She is a raw talent that can help. Welcome to Big Orange Country Kamera.

Our defensive style of over-playing requires a shot blocking presence. We haven't had one in ages. It will be a tale of beauty and the beast. Russell can make cutesy layups and soft shots while Harris can be the intimidator. Good get!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back