ESPN2

you can stream it here

Watch #2 South Carolina vs. #25 Tennessee Live Online at WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live
or here
Cumulus | WNML-AF

the Lady Vols are ranked 25th in the AP Top 25 Poll

South Carolina is ranked 2nd in the AP Top 25 Poll and 2nd in the USA Today Coaches Poll as of this posting

again the Lady Vols need to control there turnovers,and have good play in the post by Russell and Graves and give there best Defensive effort of the year

the Offense is coming around,now they will need to keep that up,they will be at home,so I expect a good 3pt game % and keep up the good ball movement and for Heavens sake don't throw it in the defenders hands

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Offense what offense??? I went back on youtube to watch the 2007 NC game and I'm pretty sure the LV's have never ran an offense ever! We just had better players than everyone else....as Pat said you don't take a donkey to the Kentucky Derby....now that the game has evolved the LV's are living on their 80's philosophy which is not going to work in today's game

Look forward to this game a game were not supposed to win and one of the games we were expected to lose before the season started. I expect we'll win this one.

Look forward to this game a game were not supposed to win and one of the games we were expected to lose before the season started. I expect we'll win this one.

I, as a Gamecock would agree with you. The Lady Vols have talent and if they put together a complete game this would be a real possibility. I am hoping that your girls see this as a 'no hope' game but they are probably looking at it as a statement game. There is not one Gamecock fan that wouldn't agree....this could be either a win...or a loss.

They will have to shoot better than they have in the past to have a shot against USCe. They will have to play 40 minutes, run, press, and rebound better. I give them a 10% chance.

I'm personally sick of the snow :)

Me toooo....I live in Alexandria,Va at the end of a cul-de-sac and the great blizzard two weeks ago dropped 30 " at my house ;then the snow plows push all the snow on the street in front of my house into a pile of about 20 feet and I still have a bout two feet piled on the street in front of my house.

This really is a winnable game for us. The Ucon/SC game showed how to beat SC. Their whole game is based on their bigs down low to score. Take them out & we have a great chance of winning this. If nothing else we have decent post players who should be more than capable in getting Coates out of position where she becomes a non-factor. Wilson is a better player but again if we can move her away from the basket she is less effective.

Go Vols! Win this one!

change your own post ,not mine please :hi:

I think this game will be close, at least for 3 quarters. The key to this game will be the 4th quarter when coaching will more than likely take over the game. At that point we will all need to cross our fingers and hold on for a rocky ride.

If we win this game there will be some redeeming to the season thus far.

That play towards the end of regulation where Diamond went coast to coast weaving thru the Commodore defense was a good sign that she's a gamer.

We'll need more of that to win also Kortney Dunbar should get some playing time to make the defense honest.

Here's an opportunity for Mercedes, Bashaara and Nia to step up their games against the Gamecocks bigs.

We can win this game but the Lady Vols will have to go to work and earn it unfortunately they'll receive no help from their coach she's just in the way.

And if Kortney doesn't play just Fire Holly, Now!:)

Before the season started we all would have said this was a huge game to see who'd win the SEC and garner a top NCAA seed, etc. Now it's a huge game to salvage what's been an awful season.

Reynolds Carter and Coop need to come to play... Mercedes ball out and Diamond score score score... Te'a and Jordan can take Sessions and Mitchell and Jaime can take out Roy also... I'm worried about Russell vs Wilson... Wasn't a big fan fan of Aja her freshman year but now I see the talent that she truly is this game can go either way.

Reactions: 2 people
I think we match up fairly well. I think if holly throws them a few different defensive looks throughout the game to keep the from finding a rhythm we will be ok. I like a Nared/Graves on Wilson, Russell on Coates, Cooper/diamond on Mitchell, Carter on Sessions, and Reynolds on Roy.

I say get Dunbar in for a couple of 3's especially if she hits them like she did during the A&M game... Kortney has a very nice shot just wished she was played more..

VN Store

Back