2:00 p.m. ET

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

they will play North Western next in another double header
Feb.13th,2016
4:30 p.m. ET

you can listen here

http://www.utsports.com/collegesportslive/?media=521724

the Lady Vols are ranked 9th in what I assume is a preseason Poll,I'm not sure who has started playing all ready or not

it will be great to see what this year team will look like with all the new players coming in and how the pitching will look like,hopefully ERin is healthy and gets off to a great start on this season as I wish all the Lady Vols do

there is 1 game that will be steamed or maybe Televised on the Pac 10,if you find any links for that or other games,please post them

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 4 people
I will say their twitter handle will more than likely have play by play to after each half inning recaps

if somebody finds some links,please post em so we can stream the game

I know there was a site for the pac12 that streamed a basketball game,did anybody save it ? :)

Gmule, I will be at the games, so I will post some first-hand reports when I get the opportunity.

I can't believe the first official TV game isn't until March 12th against Arkansas. All the rest before then are online only. Why did they create the SEC Network TV station if they're gonna do crap like this?

Reactions: 2 people
Vols strand three in the bottom of the first. Two bad strike outs after loading the bases.

Aucoin walks mcswain bunts her to second. Great bunt. Gaffin doubles her home. 1-0 LV's.

Leach steals seconds. Gregg towering flyball out to left. Leach steals third! Geathers strikes out. Damn.

Gabriel top of inning strikeout, strikeout, strikeout! They keep chasing the riseball.

Geer at bat long fly ball to the fence for an out. Overstreet strikes out lamely. Aucoin fouls one by my ear then walks. Mclain pinch runs. Mcswain pops out.

Top of 4th Gabriel gives up a bloop single, bunt sacrifice to second, strikeout on a nice changeup, Mcswain snares a liner for out three.

VN Store

Back