you can stream the game here

Watch #25 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Live Online at WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live
or here
Cumulus | WNML-AF

the Lady Vols are ranked 25th in the AP Top 25 Poll

Vanderbilt is unranked

the Lady Vols need a complete team effort for 4 Quarters for a change,on both sides of the ball,the Offense is looking a bit better,but it looks like Defensive intensity dies down when they play some solid Offense

Why you ask ? I have no idea and for heavens sake,look before you pass and use a bounce pass every now and again and hit the chip shots

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 3 people
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, I could approach a game like this without any sense of dread. Oh how I do yearn for those dear dead days beyond recall... :hmm:

Reactions: 3 people
IMO they really need to win this game. They have South Carolina looming, and losing here and to the Gamecocks, in addition to the A and M debacle, would really hamper their NCAA tournament chances.

We have to come to play. Vanderbilt has lost 3 in a row since upsetting UK in Lexington. Both teams desperately need a win.

Not a fan of this team playing at Vandy.....We have struggled in years past with better teams than this one in their gym.....going to be tough....and you know already we will not get calls

Reactions: 2 people
I know it will be a tuff game, but I support the lady vols, win or lose. These young women need our support. I will be at the game cheering for them, as I am always.

Go Lady Vols

Reactions: 4 people
I know it will be a tuff game, but I support the lady vols, win or lose. These young women need our support. I will be at the game cheering for them, as I am always.

Go Lady Vols

We all support the team it's this coach/coaching staff that cannot seem to win with 7 AA on the roster!!!

Reactions: 6 people
We all support the team it's this coach/coaching staff that cannot seem to win with 7 AA on the roster!!!

It is a sad day in volnation we fans are hoping for the LV to win games against team that we never have to worry about EVER.

lol, my mojo the other way hasn't helped any, Smallvol. trying something new.

It is a sad day in volnation we fans are hoping for the LV to win games against a team that we never have to worry about EVER.

Not quite accurate, Vandy has given us fits for years...both here and there. In that excuse of a gym anything can happen; it's worth 10 points just by itself. And the refs are already preparing their favorite dishes. It will be ugly.

Watch us get Brian:sick::sick::sick:.

Reactions: 4 people
Holly said in interview yesterday that Alexa hurt her ankle. This injury bug is horrible. They need to change ankle braces they wear evidently. Some will be glad she is on the bench but I am not in that group.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back