Lady Vols out of the coaches top 25

Doesn't have to stay this way. But it will as long as Holly is the HC.

Reactions: 9 people
dan flescher was asked if he thought the ladies should be ranked and he said he'd not voted for them the previous 2 weeks

Not surprising. Well, gotta fight our way back. We'll see.

GO LADY VOLS AND HOLLY!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!! One day reality will set in with this fiction that you are hoping will occur any time soon. Can you explain how in the world this program gets back to contending with good teams or even win the SEC in the next couple of years. I want whatever it is that you're smoking. Must be full of Hollys cool aid. Get serious.

Reactions: 10 people
I'd like to hang on to a 31-year streak that Pat started for as long as possible. It will take a big win over Vandy to keep the LVs in the AP #25, but if they have an ounce of pride and drive left, they'll do it.

Lady Vols don't deserve to be in the top 25. It's purely reputation alone that keeps them in and it will be another ugly loss that finally puts them out. C'mon. 14-9. Terrible. No lead is safe with Holly at the helm. She'll find a way to lose where you wouldn't think it possible. She is destroying this program. Last game they had an 11 pt lead with 3 minutes left and found a way to choke it away. 3 minutes left. 14-9 is an embarrassment.....and where this program is..is an outrage.

Reactions: 11 people
Yes, it is now formal. A sad day. :(

Unfortunately, exactly what they deserve. NO SEC championship, no SEC Tourney win, no NCAA invite. Even if they did get invited they would get whacked in the 1st round. It's performance and production that should be rewarded with an NCAA invite and this team/coach doesn't deserve it. Face Reality. Is the AD going to let this drag on like with Fulmer until we're at the very bottom or will they do something before the end of the season. This season is lost so clean house.

Reactions: 5 people
SERIOUSLY!!!!!! One day reality will set in with this fiction that you are hoping will occur any time soon. Can you explain how in the world this program gets back to contending with good teams or even win the SEC in the next couple of years. I want whatever it is that you're smoking. Must be full of Hollys cool aid. Get serious.

Actually, reality set in two years before Pat retired. Yes I still hope and the only way I can explain is I'm not a bandwagon fan. I'm in for the long haul, as with any Volunteer team. Holly isn't going anywhere and I'm still hoping the ship can be righted...with patience, understanding, better player chemistry among themselves and the coaching staff. You couldn't handle what I smoke and my glass is most definitely full of Big Orange Kool-Aid. Thank you for your consideration and have a Big Orange Day...:)

GO LADY VOLS AND HOLLY!

Reactions: 1 person
Actually, reality set in two years before Pat retired. Yes I still hope and the only way I can explain is I'm not a bandwagon fan. I'm in for the long haul, as with any Volunteer team. Holly isn't going anywhere and I'm still hoping the ship can be righted...with patience, understanding, better player chemistry among themselves and the coaching staff. You couldn't handle what I smoke and my glass is most definitely full of Big Orange Kool-Aid. Thank you for your consideration and have a Big Orange Day...:)

GO LADY VOLS AND HOLLY!

I commend you for your loyalty to the team. As mentioned earlier do you believe that those asking for a change hate the team? I think not. Hate to tell you, Hope is not a strategy when it come to leadership. Action plan, expectations, results and success is what breeds excellence. So to effect a change, thier has to be a time to look at trends and past results against quality competition.

A team full of quality talent should not underachieve if they are, you simply have to start at the top to get a different result. In the real world that is the reality.

HOLLY is hoping something will change, well as she done a complete program evaluation to find out exactly where the challenges are, and please don't use injuries as an excuse.

Last edited:
Holly and her supporters, all 5 of them, must be extremely proud of this latest accomplishment. What more can she destroy, oops, I mean accomplish?

Reactions: 5 people
This is not a death sentence.... this is a fluid process..... i am not making too much of "the streak" yes too bad.... but there is much work left to do..... so LET'S GO!!!!

I got it. Holly has this team playing poorly to sneak into the tournament with no respect. Get a low seed in the UCONN bracket. Then blast them like the little sister. Man this is going to be sweet when we pound UCONN by 20 knocking them out of the tournament and a shot at the final four.

Reactions: 2 people
Falling out of the top 25 should not be tolerated by Dave Hart. Holly and her staff has to go. It's not going to get any better neither I'm afraid. We have no recruits committed for next year. Girls don't want to play here anymore.

Reactions: 4 people
I commend you for your loyalty to the team. As mentioned earlier do you believe that those asking for a change hate the team? I think not. Hate to tell you, Hope is not a strategy when it come to leadership. Action plan, expectations, results and success is what breeds excellence. So to effect a change, thier has to be a time to look at trends and past results against quality competition.

A team full of quality talent should not underachieve if they are, you simply have to start at the top to get a different result. In the real world that is the reality.

HOLLY is hoping something will change, well as she done a complete program evaluation to find out exactly where the challenges are, and please don't use injuries as an excuse.

I don't hate anyone on here for having an opinion on anything at all. I also don't believe that anyone wanting change hates the team, quite the opposite, or we wouldn't be talking about it now, and for that matter...Holly. Everyone must make their own choices about what opinions they wish to pursue. I am not the coach...are you. I can't hire and fire...can you? I prefer to try to stay positive, and you may find that sometimes hope is all there is...didn't say I was blind, either.
Let me leave you with this. "Sometimes it's the people you can't help who inspire you the most." - Melinda Gates

GO LADY VOLS AND HOLLY!

Reactions: 1 person
i don't hate anyone on here for having an opinion on anything at all. I also don't believe that anyone wanting change hates the team, quite the opposite, or we wouldn't be talking about it now, and for that matter...holly. Everyone must make their own choices about what opinions they wish to pursue. I am not the coach...are you. I can't hire and fire...can you? I prefer to try to stay positive, and you may find that sometimes hope is all there is...didn't say i was blind, either.
Let me leave you with this. "sometimes it's the people you can't help who inspire you the most." - melinda gates

go lady vols and holly!

#delusional

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back