Deshields 16 Shots in 17 Minutes at TAnM

DrDave

Did I read the box score right?
I think I see a problem.
And she hit 4 of the 16 by the way.

And final question .... when during the game was she in playing?

4th quarter where the team went to sleep?

I think I see a problem.

She took 12 shots in the first 3 quarters and made 2 of them.

She was on the bench in the 4th quarter when Carter, Reynolds, Nared and Middleton were turning the ball over, committing offensive fouls and letting Courtney Walker score from the floor and FT line at will.

She came back in OT and went 2-4 and scored 5 of Tennessee's 10 points.

So unfortunately, you'll have to wait for another loss to blame on Diamond.

Reactions: 4 people
I think I see a problem.

Leave Diamond alone. It's not her fault or any other lady vol. if people keep on all them will leave at the end of year.

To compensate for the 12 missed shots, she had zero assists.

Hey but at least she had two turnovers. Course Holly would never think to put Dunbar in late in the game when ball security is important. She's had 4 turnovers. That's 4 the whole season.

If Holly would sit players when they turn the ball over, but hey that would be too punitive.

Reactions: 1 person
She took 12 shots in the first 3 quarters and made 2 of them.

She was on the bench in the 4th quarter when Carter, Reynolds, Nared and Middleton were turning the ball over, committing offensive fouls and letting Courtney Walker score from the floor and FT line at will.

She came back in OT and went 2-4 and scored 5 of Tennessee's 10 points.

So unfortunately, you'll have to wait for another loss to blame on Diamond.

in the loss, even if you aren't in the game in the 4th (because of your poor shooting).

Season stats.

We have 395 turnovers and 325 assists, 940 rebounds.

UCONN has 474 turnovers and 828 assists, 1700 rebounds.

What can you get from this? We don't value rebounds anymore like Pat used to do. And, we don't value good passes.

Reactions: 2 people
in the loss, even if you aren't in the game in the 4th (because of your poor shooting).

Even with her poor shooting, they were still ahead going into the 4th with Diamond on the court and for the first half of the 4th with Diamond on the bench before the players on the court completely fell apart.

So no, Diamond's shooting doesn't factor into it. It was the guards lack of poise at the end of regulation, not Diamond's shooting, that cost them the game.

Reactions: 1 person
Holly has destroyed this program. 13 pt 4th quarter lead and Holly went into "play not to lose" mode....as usual. 14-9. She doesn't have a clue. She can't recruit...she can't win....I have never seen a coach who can allow defeat to be snatched from the jaws of victory as quickly and easily as Holly.

This WAS one of the top programs in the country. Out of the top 25. A distinction she only maintained due to reputation anyway. Writers can no longer ignore how far this program has plummeted. Holly doesn't know how to win. Holly would have found a way to choke that game away if they'd had a 20 pt lead with 4 minutes left. You'd think having their two top players foul out might have helped. Nope. Holly found a way to choke away another one. And she'll find a way to choke away another...and another....and another. The only way this team will make the tournament is due to reputation. A reputation that continues to take a hit everytime her anemic crew, with her "determined to lose" coaching takes the floor.

Leave Diamond alone. It's not her fault or any other lady vol. if people keep on all them will leave at the end of year.

Thank heavens! We need to clean house from top to bottom! Undisciplined players who don't work hard pass that mindset on to freshmen.

Holly will be the coach next season. Can ya'll keep up the bashing of Holly every day for another year? Do ya'll have the Stamina and daily Interest to blame and moan and groan in agony for another 365 days?

Holly will be the coach next season. Can ya'll keep up the bashing of Holly every day for another year? Do ya'll have the Stamina and daily Interest to blame and moan and groan in agony for another 365 days?

Good question. I suspect that in due time, the board will be reduced to one giant, endless Primal Scream

FAAARHHOLLYAAAAAAAAAARGGHHH!!

VN Store

Back