Lady Vols tossing Holly off the court

Volstylexx

Omg, looks like the Lady Vols are tossing Holly Warlick off the court. Finally protecting the house that Pat built. Looks like Middleton is actually quite giddy about it.

About time they get rid of her!

:). If only this was the case

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: 4 people
It is amusing how Uconn fans are still obsessed with Tennessee even after all these years. But I guess the thought of getting beat by a raggedy-ass team like this year's LV's really does mortify the dogpound. Tony, really, it's over. LMAO!

It is amusing how Uconn fans are still obsessed with Tennessee even after all these years. But I guess the thought of getting beat by a raggedy-ass team like this year's LV's really does mortify the dogpound. Tony, really, it's over. LMAO!

Well we did beat an UNDEFEATED UConn during our Cinderella season LOL

Reactions: 3 people
Draya and Jaime got the water bucket and was going to pour it over Hollys head and someone stopped them.

A raggedy-assed team stocked with 7 HS All-Americans? What is going on here? :crazy:

Omg, looks like the Lady Vols are tossing Holly Warlick off the court. Finally protecting the house that Pat built. Looks like Middleton is actually quite giddy about it.

About time they get rid of her!

:). If only this was the case

That's funny! I feel sick to my stomach that she's being celebrated for win nr. 100. Give me a break she should had won 100 last season. :mega_shok:

Reactions: 2 people
That's funny! I feel sick to my stomach that she's being celebrated for win nr. 100. Give me a break she should had won 100 last season. :mega_shok:

Really, unbelievable, please name 20 lost games she should have won in her first 3 years? You think she should have been 100-8 at some point last year? Where do you buy your pot?

Reactions: 6 people
Took me by surprise there was a big deal made of 100 wins.... I cannot think of such hoopla upon other coaches reaching this "milestone"

it is ok though congratulations Holly

Took me by surprise there was a big deal made of 100 wins.... I cannot think of such hoopla upon other coaches reaching this "milestone"

If you do the math, getting 100 wins in 3 1/2 seasons is pretty impressive. She came into the season with 86 which is an average of almost 29 wins a season.

Say what you will but that is a darn good winning %.

Reactions: 4 people

I think the deal is 100 wins in four seasons. Not many coaches have done that apparently.

Reactions: 2 people
If you do the math, getting 100 wins in 3 1/2 seasons is pretty impressive. She came into the season with 86 which is an average of almost 29 wins a season.

Say what you will but that is a darn good winning %.

And she's on track to go 88-48 over the next 4 at her current pace. 0 final fours

VN Store

Back