the game will be televised on

SECN ( I think,I could be wrong)

you can stream the game here

Watch Arkansas vs. #23 Tennessee Live Online at WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live
or

Cumulus | WNML-AF

the Lady Vols are are ranked 23rd in the AP Top 25 Poll and 25th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Arkansas is unranked

the Lady Vols are starting to show some offensive skills this year,keep up the hard work and work on the damn dumb turnovers :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 5 people
It appears that the Lady Vols has the worse record of the top 25 teams, this has to be the Pat effect and an effort by those ranking to keep the Lady Vol streak alive. I just hope Holly can find away to keep the Lady Vols in contention for an NCAA spot. It would be a crime not to make the NCAA tournament with the talent we have. There is absolutely no excuse for them not making it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I guess you can't start a thread in the Lady Vols Forum on here, without it turning into a fire CHW thread

personally I'm just going to watch and enjoy watching the mighty Lady Vols of Tennessee play some basketball :)

Reactions: 8 people
Big game for us we can't let no freakin 9 and 13 Arkansas team beat us twice. We need to show up strong and tame them Hogs.

hqdefault.jpg

I guess you can't start a thread in the Lady Vols Forum on here, without it turning into a fire CHW thread

personally I'm just going to watch and enjoy watching the mighty Lady Vols of Tennessee play some basketball :)

Heard that. We need to pull together as a VN family for our Lady Vols. That other stuff will take care of itself. These young women need our support...now! :clapping:

GO LADY VOLS AND HOLLY!

Reactions: 5 people
Some people change their tune with a UT win. For those posters, if you don't want Holly fired, then don't say you do after a loss. That's not fair to her. Be consistent--like me.

Reactions: 2 people
governmentmule, thanks for the game posts you put up with all the links & info in them. they're always useful.

It looks like Tea is awake, and Jaime and Jordan are pissed off a bit, and the team is ready to open up the proverbial can on Arkansas.

Go Lady Vols!!

Thank Gawd, NSD is done so we can get back to *****ing bout should Holly pack or not?

Not like it used to be, is it? Used to be fun up in here until, well, you know.

Good to see you're still on top of these game threads mule. I'm still pulling for this team to get it turned around.

Date: Thursday, Feb. 4, 2016
Time: 7:00 p.m.

the game will be televised on

SECN ( I think,I could be wrong)

you can stream the game here

Watch Arkansas vs. #23 Tennessee Live Online at WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live
or

Cumulus | WNML-AF

the Lady Vols are are ranked 23rd in the AP Top 25 Poll and 25th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Arkansas is unranked

the Lady Vols are starting to show some offensive skills this year,keep up the hard work and work on the damn dumb turnovers :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Looks like SEC plus will stream the game on computers.

sec network is showing the can'tucky vs ain'tcocky game here in flawdaa, :(

If Holly brings Graves off the bench and we play with one post, we stand a good chance. This staff gets constant clues on what lineup leads to better ball movement but they are stuck on certain lineups--even to the detriment of the team...

If Holly brings Graves off the bench and we play with one post, we stand a good chance. This staff gets constant clues on what lineup leads to better ball movement but they are stuck on certain lineups--even to the detriment of the team...

I agree! We should start;

PG-Cooper
SG-Carter
SF-Dunbar
PF-Nared
C-Russell

and bring Reynolds, Diamond, & Graves off the bench to replace Russell, Dunbar, & Nared With Diamond playing at the 4 and graves at the 5 (Diamond should be at the High Post)

I agree! We should start;

PG-Cooper
SG-Carter
SF-Dunbar
PF-Nared
C-Russell

and bring Reynolds, Diamond, & Graves off the bench to replace Russell, Dunbar, & Nared With Diamond playing at the 4 and graves at the 5 (Diamond should be at the High Post)

Yea, we definitely need 3-point threats on the floor so Russell can work. All Holly has to do is put the 3-point shooter (Dunbar) on whichever side the help is coming from. Mulkey did it to us all the time during the Griner era and it worked like a charm.

Holly said yesterday that Reynolds will start, so I assume it will be Carter and Reynolds at guard to start, and then Cooper will come in for Carter. We will not beat a team with good guards with Reynolds and Cooper playing man defense--but I wouldn't put Arky in that category. Halfway through the year and the coaches don't really know what our best lineup is, or our best rotation. Maybe Graves should be coming of the bench. Hard to believe we let a 13-loss arky team beat us--that speaks volumes about a Vol team that's been in the wilderness all year.

Last edited:
Holly said yesterday that Reynolds will start, so I assume it will be Carter and Reynolds at guard to start, and then Cooper will come in for Carter. We will not beat a team with good guards with Reynolds and Cooper playing man defense--but I wouldn't put Arky in that category. Halfway through the year and the coaches don't really know what our best lineup is, or our best rotation. Maybe Graves should be coming of the bench. Hard to believe we let a 13-loss arky team beat us--that speaks volumes about a Vol team that's been in the wilderness all year.

Starting lineup

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm hoping were ready to build on the Alabama game. I cautiously say that I think we've finally found an effective way to attack a zone and our effort has went up from what it was early in the season. I expect to win by 20 tonight that would show progress from the last time we played them when we gave up a double digit lead.

VN Store

Back