Holly's Follies

:furious3::furious3:

Does any know the last time lady vols did not win 20 games in a season. Would like to know. Holly is about to set the worst lady vols record ever. What a shame this would be. Base on the games left, I don't see how they get to 20 wins. 18 games might be the best this season.

Reactions: 1 person
It's the first season of the year...football recruiting. Sorry but not following all the LV threads... We've been working our way out of the "late Fulmer"/Kiffin/Dooley funk for years... Who was the last person to follow a legend that was sucessfull at the same level as "the legend"? Very Rare. Following from a far, but give her the noose and let her succeed or fail...think we've got some good bull pen releif we can call in if needed... blast away.

Does any know the last time lady vols did not win 20 games in a season. Would like to know. Holly is about to set the worst lady vols record ever. What a shame this would be. Base on the games left, I don't see how they get to 20 wins. 18 games might be the best this season.

1975-76 when they went 16-11 last time under 20 wins

I recall one season, we had 10 loses going in to the NCAA tournament and we ended up winning the National Championship.
Of course, those 10 loses were from both the regular season and the S.E.C. tournament.
Not going to happen this season. Holly is too predictable and she won't allow the players to play to their strengths.

VN Store

Back